X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by indy View Post
    thats the BMW mrs!

gay version of the 3 series.
    It was the Audi RS badge that I think he also has confusion over, not just his sexuality
    2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Nsfw

Comment

2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

I always used to de-badge my 330i E46s. The no-badge option usually means you've got the naffest engine spec - lots of fun showing that you haven't.

That's one of the things I like about the MC. Very few visual clues at all, which maintains the 'wtf is that?' element of ownership. Had a chippy in a year or so back to fit some doors at the back of the house - he was a big BMW fan, with a history of some nice ones, but he couldn't stop walking around the MC scratching his head. Never seen one before.

Comment

New language on the block,yup ive got a xxx msport...drives me mad,drives them mad when i ask what the donkey is under the bonnet ! any car that is De-badged is normally the skint members edition !

Comment

Originally posted by kwoffa View Post
              any car that is De-badged is normally the skint members edition !
              I disagree.....I've de-badged all my C/E Class AMG's over the years. Nothing to prove, you've already got the top spec of that shape/model, why the need to advertise?

Comment

Debadged BMWs are usually the entry level versions. That said, if I see another M badge on a car without a M engine I might debadge my MC
                S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

" normally"

Comment

Comment

O dear, O dear!
                      S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X