X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trackdays listing info

The 2008 Trackday listing is at

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6024
    Last edited by Broccers; 25-03-2009, 08:13 PM.
    Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Open thread - who is up for a trackday ?

Comment

There are Sunday dates at Donington throughout Oct/Nov/Dec for £105 (thru advanced booking online). Or is that venue too predictable!!?

Comment

I reckon I'd be up for an outing in the Coupe... have only been on track once this year so fancy seeing what a (standard) MC is like :)

I'd probably go for a Donny day direct (cheap as chips for the venue really) or maybe a Bedford day, less exciting but large track etc.

Comment

I think the thing with Donington is that it's relatively cheap and a central location. The circuit itselft isn't so bad either I suppose!

Jon, if you're going to track it you'll need at the very least some uprated front pads.

Comment

Originally posted by c_w View Post
            Jon, if you're going to track it you'll need at the very least some uprated front pads.
            oh.. and I see you've got an uprated set available

Comment

Originally posted by Jonmurgie View Post
              oh.. and I see you've got an uprated set available
              Yes, conveniently just been bumped haha

Comment

I'm up for anything, Donington is local to me but I'm happy to travel if its the weekend.

Would be good to have the annual 10 plus cars on a track somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Broccers View Post
                  I'm up for anything, Donington is local to me but I'm happy to travel if its the weekend.

Would be good to have the annual 10 plus cars on a track somewhere.
                  I don't mind travelling too but I think Donington just seems to be the most accessible circuit in that there are regular, cheap trackdays there so I don't mind going back there.

Comment

I'm potentially up for this but I don't think I have enough head room in the coupe to fit a helmit on. (I'm 6'2 and my head nearly touches the roof) anyone else over 6' and go on the track ?
                    Ex 2001 S54
                    New cars:
                    Lotus Carlton
                    350Z

Comment

Trackday list now 95% up to date.
                      Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

I was looking at Donny / Bedford for this autumn also. Donny always seems cheaper unless you go for a half day at Bedford, which is also largely featureless but a good laugh and great for testing the limits in a safe environment.

November probably best for me.

Who else would be up for this - c'mon chaps don't be shy!

Comment

I'd like to get another track day in before the end of the year. I had my eye on Bedford on 13th Oct, but I need to get some new discs on before then (and a new battery) and I'm out of the country most of the time until then so not sure when I'll find time to do it.

Paul

Comment

Working...
                          X