Splitter pics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splitter pics...

As promised... ACS replica pics. They give a nice aggressive look to the car.

Picked them up from motionmotorsport.net

Look very nice! So at $279 that'd be around £140 still not cheap cheap for what they are but much cheaper than originals - not sure what the carriage would be though. Wonder if Ben is gettign anywhere with his or is a group buy with discount for us in the UK worth a go?

Comment

I got mine for $250US shipped when they had a sale. Idk, give them a shout and see if there's anything they could do.

Comment

Originally posted by c_w View Post
        Look very nice! So at $279 that'd be around £140 still not cheap cheap for what they are but much cheaper than originals - not sure what the carriage would be though. Wonder if Ben is gettign anywhere with his or is a group buy with discount for us in the UK worth a go?
        I just heard back the end of last week about a group buy after sending along an email. They said They can offer a special sale to here for $225 US shipped.

Hi Matt,

We are glad you are enjoying your new splitters. Regarding a group buy, I have looked into it, and we can offer a sale price of $225 (US) shipped to those interested in europe. All that needs to be done is mention "z3mcoupe.com" in the comments box when placing an order, and they will get charged the $225 shipped special price instead of the regular price. Thank you for the interest!

Regards,

Corey

The Motion Motorsport Team
        Customer Service and Sales Inquiries:914.466.4376
        Technical Inquiries:617.780.9039
        www.motionmotorsport.net

Comment

That's a good price, so just to be clear, that is $225 delivered to UK? If that means it's around £110 delivered!

Comment

That's a good price, so just to be clear, that is $225 delivered to UK? If that means it's around £110 delivered!
            Yea, that's what he said. To your door.

Comment

One door or lots of people's doors ;-)

Comment

Still think they look rubbish. Sorry.
                Out: 99 S50 Titan Silver V876 KKO
                In: 98 S50 Estoril.......

Comment

Originally posted by Broccers View Post
                  One door or lots of people's doors ;-)
                  Lots of people's door by the sound of the way they're ordered (ie just put z3mcoupe in comments box when ordering)

Comment

Is that small indent on the right splitter for an option alloy wheel size M badge?

Comment

Hey Itsablurr, are the Motion Motorsport splitters the Bealeass ones from B.F.C ?
                      2000 Dakar MC
                      1999 Cosmos Z3 2.8
                      2004 545i Sport

Comment

Is that small indent on the right splitter for an option alloy wheel size M badge?
                        Yea, I popped mine right in there. The M badge came with a little sticky backed foam bit. It stuck a little proud of how I wanted it, so I just peeled the little foam bit off and used a touch of contact glue to secure the badge in the little recess. You could also have it filled in, I suppose, but I think it looks good with the little badge in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
                          Hey Itsablurr, are the Motion Motorsport splitters the Bealeass ones from B.F.C ?
                          Yea, the same.

Comment

Just received these splitters in the post this afternoon as it happens! (took a week from the US which isn't bad at all!). Total cost was £118 which considering that includes US > UK postage it's very good IMO. Came with a fitting kit and an ///M badge for the RHS. Going to try and get round to fitting them this weekend!

Comment

How'd the install go, c_w?

Comment

Working...
                              X