• Show
Clear All

• White with CSL alloys for sale

This looks good in white,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-Z4M-Co...-/221213574079

Nice..

But 19k is a bit heavy...

Comment

There's some history of this car here: http://www.z4-forum.com/forum/viewto...p?f=41&t=48808 Only need to read Page 5 in the threads to get the gist.

Definitely over-priced by some margin.
      Last edited by exdos; 14-04-2013, 04:53 PM.
      /// Exdos ///
      "Men who try the impossible and fail spectacularly are infinitely superior to those who reach for nothing and succeed" --Napoleon Bonapart

Comment

Not keen on that in white, maybe it would look better for taking the M badge off the grille.
        2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Eurrggh that M badge on the grill - why do people do this! It looks horrible and I just want to "flick" it off

Nice car though I don't do black wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by c_w View Post
            Eurrggh that M badge on the grill - why do people do this!
            Just in case someone might not have otherwise noticed his car???? I think I might need 2 ///M badges for mine...
            /// Exdos ///
            "Men who try the impossible and fail spectacularly are infinitely superior to those who reach for nothing and succeed" --Napoleon Bonapart

Comment

Being sold by an Essex wide boy! the cost of spray tan solutions have gone thru the roof!!!!

Comment

Such a great looking car in my eyes, shame they haven't got rear seats, might have to be a new shape TT next.

I know, get the f+&%$ off the forum!

:COAT:

Comment

Originally posted by AndyZ3C View Post
                  Such a great looking car in my eyes, shame they haven't got rear seats, might have to be a new shape TT next.

that's it your banned

p.s - pm me your address as I have Sainsbury's vouchers again

Comment

Don't do it, such a dull looking car. It's actually one of the cars that I think the fast version looks worse; other than the 4pipes out the back the TTS has a horrendous body kit thing strapped to it
                    2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
                      Don't do it, such a dull looking car. It's actually one of the cars that I think the fast version looks worse; other than the 4pipes out the back the TTS has a horrendous body kit thing strapped to it
                      I think the TTRS looks good!!!!! And it is really really really fast for what it is! Lol

Click here to email me

Comment

Originally posted by indy View Post
                        I think the TTRS looks good!!!!! And it is really really really fast for what it is! Lol
                        It's definitely rapid yeah, needs to be so people don't see you in it

Comment

Whoops, I've started a TT debate!

I actually want a more 'sensible' car that is still quick and sporty until I have to get a 5 door.

TT with tiny rear seats will do for a year or two.

I love the shape of the new model but the spoiler that raises at 45mph looks cack.

The diesel seems like an option, i'm sure a remap would make it more intersting without comprising the MPG too much.

Comment

The diesel seems like an option
                            Now you are pushing it!!

Comment

Working...
                            X