Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW Car Club Trackdays 2016

http://us8.campaign-archive1.com/?u=...0&e=072b1be13d

Have any of you guys done a 'Better Driving Day' with them? I'd love to get the MC on track, but all previous experience of track days has been on sportsbikes and I reckon I've a lot to learn in the MC - the idea of a track day that isn't actually a flatout track day appeals I think
    Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
    ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
    Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

I've done loads, they are well-run trackdays with a club atmosphere. They do sell places to non-BMW owners but generally will be on invitation/friend of a member basis.

Comment

I think Rossiters are involved with some of the better driving days so may be worth a call to Lorcan or Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tony View Post
          Have any of you guys done a 'Better Driving Day' with them? I'd love to get the MC on track, but all previous experience of track days has been on sportsbikes and I reckon I've a lot to learn in the MC - the idea of a track day that isn't actually a flatout track day appeals I think

I've done three (two with the E24 M635 & one with my first Z3MC) at Croft with BMW Car Club all very enjoyable and very well organised by Nick Wright. You go at your own pace with onus on more experience drivers to overtake on the left, usually there is an experienced driver/instructor who will go round with anyone who thinks they need a bit of instruction. Definitely worth doing a track day or as they call them "Better Driving Day".
          I think you need to be a BMWCC member to take part.
          Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
          2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
          1986 M635
          1985 E28 M5
          1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Sounds good, thanks for the info gents. I think l'll get that booked then.

Comment

Sounds good, thanks for the info gents. I think l'll get that booked then. If they'll have me

Comment

Working...
              X