No announcement yet.

the original white M COUPE for sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I spotted a new one series diesel with an M badge the other day - very, very sad.

Conversely, ensured my new 325i touring doesn't have a M badge in sight by avoiding extras that might warrant one (in BMW build eyes anyway) - also sad, perhaps!
    S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Originally posted by shantybeater View Post
      My s54 has a fire extinguisher, the previous owner did state the car was BMW owned for about a year , could this be absolute proof?
      the part was a dealer option so any car could of had one fitted and still can

Comment

OMG, what is the 'M' badge doing under the bonnet ? Great car to have, but doesn't look right.

Comment

White M coupe

Have not logged on to the forum for a while but wanted to post to say that I drove this car 7 years ago and it had similar mileage then so tread carefully.

Im not saying that anything untoward is going on but it has done very little of zero mileage in over 7 years.

Get the relevant checks carried out.

cheers

Lee
          Ex 'V3RY M - MCoupe track monster'
          New toys

Porsche widebody project

Cayenne Diesel

Comment

ideal thing to do, would be online MOT history report, cross-checked against the paperwork.

Click here to email me

Comment

now marked as sold

Click here to email me

Comment

NICE CAR ...made good money ,makes mine look cheap

Comment

wonder who bought this!!!

Click here to email me

Comment

Working...
                  X