Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1999 S50 Z3M Coupe For Sale Sadly

Time for the car to go boys!
    In my ownership for 8 years,reason for sale: not being used, (7K in past 2 years),
    Estoril Blue, Blue / Black interior.
    Totally standard car, extras: Side Airbags,Business CD, Tinted Windscreen.
    Mileage: 88,000, engine has covered 54,000 miles, original replaced at 61,000 at a cost of £5500, (spun bearing no 3) more common than the fabled Vanos issue.
    too many parts replaced to list here, a cossetted vehicle maintained regardless of expense.
    MOT to April 2015, passed last 4 MOT's with flying colours, never more than a minor repair required:a single Brake hose,being the most significant item required.
    An eye catching honest MC bought from a Forum Member in 2006 and very, very well cared for since.
    A full history file since I bought the car detailing all parts and expense incurred is available.
    Just drive it away and enjoy it! A full photo pack will be sent to interested parties, car is outside Glasgow, I bought it from a member in Hove, and the distance didn't put me off!
    Asking £14,500 Firm: Call 07763 971034 / jamesjjk@outlook.com
    and I can send the detailed photos and details of all history / parts replaced, direct.
    Thank you,
    James (JKE11y)
    Last edited by jke11y; 16-11-2014, 03:39 PM. Reason: Forgot The factory fitted sunroof!

James, don't do it! That amount of miles is no excuse, I use mine daily and in the past 2 years I've only done another couple of k!

Good luck with a quick sale if my plea is too late
    2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Good luck with the sale, sounds a good honest car at a very fair price...I Just hope you don't end up regretting it.

Comment

Price feels on the low side?

Comment

Agree on the price seeming a bit low.
          Waiting to see what this one gets over the weekend at the NEC - https://www.silverstoneauctions.com/bmw-z3-m-coup

Comment

Selling price...........

Interesting to read your advice on both parting with the car as well as the asking price guys.
            I feel that it is just sitting doing nothing, but yes I will definitely miss the thing when it goes.
            I have had a response to my ad. so I will have to honour the asking price if he want's it, but I am thinking it will be a painful wrench. I sold a really nice MGB GT V8 a few years ago, a famous one actually,the 5th GTV8 made by MG, an ex Police evaluation car GOF 88L as the new owner drove away, the sound was fabulous,I owned another GTV8 since but it was not the same experience, oddly.
            thanks again,
            James
            JKE11Y

Comment

Originally posted by itsgot4pipesdaddy View Post
              Agree on the price seeming a bit low.
              Waiting to see what this one gets over the weekend at the NEC - https://www.silverstoneauctions.com/bmw-z3-m-coup
              I'd be surprised if the black one didn't make at least £24k

Comment

Hope you don't mind me saying but going by the vehicles that have sold over the last 6 months I would suggest that your price is £2-3k on the low side.
                Its a quality, well looked after car, don't give it away.

Comment

Originally posted by Ady View Post
                  Hope you don't mind me saying but going by the vehicles that have sold over the last 6 months I would suggest that your price is £2-3k on the low side.
                  Its a quality, well looked after car, don't give it away.
                  Agree with Ady just didn't want to say it :)

Comment

To be fair to James,everyone has there own motivations for the price.

James has said 14.5 firm which will put off low ball idiots and serious buyers will know a trip to Glasgow is not going to end up with them being ripped off.

Jim

Comment

Price too low?

Thanks so much for the sound, well meaning advice guys. I have sold many cars over decades,we are a real Petrolhead family as my two Son's do the same thing, although they change their vehicles much more frequently than I do, (I have had the MC for 8 years). They have sold pretty well mint examples of SLK55AMG and also a Mercedes G Wagen V8 just recently.
                      Every car I have sold has provided me with what I want at the time. My car is really correct and honest. It is not a garage queen, although I have had cars that were truly concours and just show cars really, not much in the way of fun, but the MC is just not being used.
                      It has been the car that has ticked the most boxes for me, outwith my next purchase, an MG TC from the 1940's, quite a contrast from an MC.
                      I do not entertain tyre kickers, a complete waste of time, and anyone who views the car will I am sure make a purchase, and I am very firm on price. Additionally,I know these cars are rising in value, rarity and quirkiness pretty well guarantee that, but I will miss it! I have had
                      a great response via this Forum, so the potential buyers will know what they are buying, and will donate to the site fund as a thank you, when the MC goes, a sad day really................
                      James JKE11Y.

Comment

Silverstone auctions Z3M

£21,000 achieved by the black S50 today, has me rethinking my strategy with my own sale..............?
                        James

Comment

Originally posted by jke11y View Post
                          £21,000 achieved by the black S50 today, has me rethinking my strategy with my own sale..............?
                          James
                          As the saying goes, aim high!
                          2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Originally posted by jke11y View Post
                            James
                            Looking on the link now I'm guessing £21k was plus fees as it shows as selling at
                            £23625.

So yours is way too low at £14500, you should be nearer £20k. Remember there ain't many out there to choose from and they ain't making anymore :-)

Comment

Gazumped !

I thought I was about to purchase my first m coupe! Having agreed a deal with jke11y and patiently waiting for the personalised plate to be transferred off the vehicle, I appear to have been gazumped !
                              1999 BMW Z3M Coupe - Estoril Blue
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X