Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any M Coups in Gloucestershire want to meet up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any M Coups in Gloucestershire want to meet up?

After an 8 year break I've managed to buy back the M Coupe I once owned. Now living in Stroud, Gloucestershire I'm keen to meet up with fellow local M Coupe owners.
    Hope this is the right place to ask, apologies if it isn't in advance.
    Saw another Coupe in town late last year (photo attached) so I know there around.
    Looking forward to any replies
    👍
    Last edited by ROCKAPE; 06-04-2017, 07:00 PM.

Welcome to the forum post up some details of your coupe if you have a chance

Comment

RAF Regiment?
      S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Getting the same car back after 8 years is good work!!
        2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

The car in the picture looks like a black S54 and may belong to forum member Skeeter?

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showth...ghlight=stroud

Comment

Hello

Good to a new member so close to me (Stonehouse), had my coupe coming up to 6 years now black S54 61000 but only summer miles not the one in your photo, nice to Know they are breeding well here in Gloucestershire! regards
            Skeeter

Comment

Yes Ian, 25yrs served with the RAF Regt. My Coupe is Feb 99. Mine has most factory extras but most importantly mine has had the rear sub-frame upgrade. Whole lot was replaced under warranty back in late 2003.
              Cheers Jim

Comment

Stonehouse!! That's great, I bought mine from a private seller the first time in Marlow as he hadn't any room in his garage after purchasing an Ultima GTR LM (nice upgrade). Sold it to Munich Legends when I found out I was going to be a dad for the first time. Started looking for the same Coupe again 5 yrs ago and finally spotted it in PistonHeads last October and finally collected it end of November.
                Apart from driving it back from London it hasn't been out of the garage much due to the amount of rain we've had.
                Hopefully as we get into spring there will an opportunity to get out and meet up����

Comment

Meet

Sounds good to me with the weather like it is my garage queen will stay put for a while longer, i keep it ready for the road all year round and my first big day out in normally up to the spring meet at Duxford , really good trip up from here,keep in touch.
                  Dennis

Comment

The Duxford meet sounds great Dennis. With getting my car back recently I'm still in the honeymoon period and the urge to take it out for a spin is still too strong.
                    Cheers
                    Jim

Comment

Will be putting my Coupe back on the road 1st May.
                      Been on SORN over the winter as she wasn't needed.
                      Up for a local meet after that, based in Swindon.
                      Pugwash

Comment

Hi Pugwash
                        Sounds great, once your up and running give us a shout ��

Comment

Duxford

Hi Rockape,
                          If the weather is good i plan to go ,its a nice long run up from Stonehouse,
                          regards Skeeter.

Comment

Working...
                          X