X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M Coupe RIP

wrecked coupes,

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/z3/index.shtml
    Last edited by Dave P; 23-03-2012, 09:00 PM.

Sweet, I like the E46 M3 wheels on the silver one. Looks awesome! Well, it would look better the right way up, but you get my drift.

Anyone else done this mod?

Comment

M Coupe + pole = not good

Comment

I hope he had side airbags.....
        2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Originally posted by breezer View Post
          Sweet, I like the E46 M3 wheels on the silver one. Looks awesome! Well, it would look better the right way up, but you get my drift.

Anyone else done this mod?
          from gallery,

Comment

"But that's what Tom Tom told me officer"

Joe
            2002 BMW M Coupe (S54) in Sapphire Black with Imola Red Interior @ OEM+ Spec **Now with Wheels** **SOLD**

Need a holiday? Click here!

Comment

There's some awful wrecks on there.

It brings home the potential danger involved

Comment

Originally posted by jrsmooth View Post

"But that's what Tom Tom told me officer"

Joe
                this looks like the sort of thing i do in grand theft auto when evading the cops.

wonder if this person was doing the same thing!

Click here to email me

Comment

Originally posted by indy View Post
                  this looks like the sort of thing i do in grand theft auto when evading the cops.
                  Whilst spraying some pedestrians with an uzi?

On a serious note though, the ratio of Z3s to MC/MRs seems to have reversed when going through those photos. You usually see more Z3s about, but never see the M Coupes or Roadsters. It does just show how volatile these cars can be, and have to be respected.
                  Last edited by jrsmooth; 31-03-2011, 08:17 AM. Reason: added a serious comment (for once) :D
                  2002 BMW M Coupe (S54) in Sapphire Black with Imola Red Interior @ OEM+ Spec **Now with Wheels** **SOLD**

Need a holiday? Click here!

Comment

I don't like that website, looking at crashed cars isn't my idea of entertainment.

I had a sudden heart in mouth moment at high speed on a greasy road on 888's yesterday.....If it hadn't come back, it could've been quite unpleasant.

I only wrote a will last week, so perhaps impeccable timing for a reality check?

Back to fully treaded tyres for the street I think.
                    Last edited by fok; 01-04-2011, 12:20 PM.

Comment

FOK - I've had a few squirmy tail - clenched bum moments on the road in the wet myself.

Is racelogic the obvious cure for these "moments"?

Comment

Originally posted by W521 View Post
                        Is racelogic the obvious cure for these "moments"?
                        I don't think so.....It's just TCS isn't it?

ESP type driver aids are the only failsafe cure for tail out action!

I am just going to buy some sticky treaded road tyres and a large box of driving talent!
                        Last edited by fok; 01-04-2011, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fok View Post
                          I don't like that website, looking at crashed cars isn't my idea of entertainment.

I had a sudden heart in mouth moment at high speed on a greasy road on 888's yesterday.....If it hadn't come back, it could've been quite unpleasant.

I only wrote a will last week, so perhaps impeccable timing for a reality check?

Back to fully treaded tyres for the street I think.
                          320+ Pony's under your right foot - we all need to remember that we are not racing drivers... and that the MCoupe is not an R8.....
                          Sytners BMW-Steel Grey S54-Red/Black Leather-Totally Standard.....

Comment

Meh, the R8 no doubt drives itself with the amount of driver aids it has for the permatan premiership playing clientele that buy it. Give me an S50 in Pilot Sports anyday.

Comment

Originally posted by dave p View Post
                              from gallery,

Can the ZMC sit on a pair of 19's without any trouble? Loving the look of these!!!! Would these detract from the handling/ride capabilities of the ZMC if set up correctly?

Comment

Working...
                              X