Corbridge MG Car Club Show 2nd July 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corbridge MG Car Club Show 2nd July 2017

Just got details of the Corbridge Car Show (see below), Jess Robson and I went last year, be great to get a few more M Coupes there this year. The BMWCCNE will have a stand there on the day. If I recall from last year at the bottom of the entry form it asks if you will be attending a club stand, please put BMW Car Club.

Classics in Corbridge
    TYNEDALE PARK, CORBRIDGE, NE45 5AY
    SUNDAY 2nd JULY 2017

Supported by Sports Car Supplies, Swalwell – 0191 496 0522 www.sportscarsupplies.com
    We are pleased to confirm that MG Northumbria’s “Classics in Corbridge” will be held once again in the picturesque setting of Tynedale Park, within easy walking distance of the historic village of Corbridge.
    All makes of classic, vintage and veteran vehicles (cars, commercial vehicles and motorcycles) are welcome to enter the show as well as Modern Classics and other interesting vehicles which can be entered at the organizers discretion (if in doubt please check).
    Club stands can be catered for by arrangement with MG Northumbria using the contact address below.
    Trophies will be awarded for Best in Class, Best in Show and others. The showground will open to entrants at 9am and to the public from 11am. It will close after the presentation of awards at 4pm.
    To register, incl a driver and one passenger, please do any of the following: -
    ·*** Go to the Billetto site using this link https://billetto.co.uk/en/events/classicsshowcorbridge and simply follow the instructions (recommended method).
    or
    ·*** copy and paste this https://billetto.co.uk/en/events/classicsshowcorbridge into your browser:
    or
    ·*** you can also enter via our website at http://www.mgnorthumbria.org on the Classics in Corbridge 2017 link.
    We would appreciate that you keep your car on display for the paying public for the duration of the show until 4pm.
    The full range of attractions is not yet finalized but is expected to include live music, archery, dog agility display, children’s rides, as well as various trade stalls, auto jumble and charity stalls, food, refreshments and a bar etc. Basic camping and caravan facilities (waste disposal and water) are available direct from Tynedale Rugby Club for a small charge (telephone 01434 632996).
    As always, all proceeds from the show, after costs, will be donated to local charities. This year entry is still FREE for exhibitors however if you can make a £5 donation this will allow us to give more to our charities.*
    If you have any questions relating to the above or the show in general please e-mail us at corbridgecarshow@gmail.com*** Thank you.
    Important – the closing date for entries is Sunday 4 June 2017.
    Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
    2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
    1986 M635
    1985 E28 M5
    1983 E28 528i Alpina

corbridge sow

yes i will be there pete,just booked in for wheel refurb and a bit of paint for stone chips.i have been using her over the winter on the dry days but am looking forward to some decent weather and days out.

Comment

Jess,
      Registration closes on the 4th June, so not long to get your booking in. Hope to see you there.
      The website is a bit clonky, it took me two goes before I got my ticket sorted.
      Last edited by petecossie; 28-05-2017, 04:18 PM.
      Pete C

Previous BMWs

1986 M635
      1985 E28 M5
      1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

corbridge show

cheers pete ,i have a reminder on post note for my wife to sort,i have just passed corbridge on the way back from the lakes in the coupe today.

Comment

Jess, did you get sorted?
          Pete C

Previous BMWs

1986 M635
          1985 E28 M5
          1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Jess if you didn't get an entry sorted, I know a fella from BMWCCNE who isn't able to go and has offered you his ticket. Let me know and I'll pick it up from him.
            Pete C

Previous BMWs

1986 M635
            1985 E28 M5
            1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

thank you pete ,my confirmation came through last week.looking forward to it,cheers

Comment

I put your name and car details up on the BMWCC Forum thread.

This quote below from the thread:-

The Classics in Corbridge organizers have requested that we arrive as a group. We will therefore meet at the Wentworth car park Hexham NE46 3PJ at 9:00am and depart to the showground at 9:30am. The organizers will be sending to BMWCCNE a number of colour coded labels to hand out to attach to interior mirrors to assist swift entry. Please remember to also bring your Billetto tickets.
                Pete C

Previous BMWs

1986 M635
                1985 E28 M5
                1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

no probs see you there,cheers

Comment

Working...
                  X