Brake discs and pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brake discs and pads

Hi guys, looking at buying new discs and pads all round, am i right in thinking we run the same discs and pads on our coupes as the e36 M3 Evo? Some seem to say yes and some disc ads don't mention the m coupe, just want to make sure i'm buying the right thing.

Thanks

Yes same discs as M3 Evo E36,

34112227737/738 fronts

34212227177/178 rears

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/part...BMW-Z3_M&mg=34

normally some genuine sets on ebay

Comment

As above same disc as the 3.2 EVO, so the two piece "floating" disc. Gone quite expensive the past few years, and the cheaper alternative from ATE which were nice two piece discs like OEM have gone up in price too north of £250/pair.

I've currently got some Pagid 1-piece discs on mine (as fitted to the 3.0 M3; that is the only difference same size discs in all respects but not two-piece), about 1/3 of the price and seem fine on the road.

Comment

Thanks guys, parts all ordered, good bit of homework getting them all changed next week! The one thing i haven't ordered are the wear sensors, can these be re-used?

Ta

Comment

Originally posted by benny-g View Post
          The one thing i haven't ordered are the wear sensors, can these be re-used?

Ta
          Yep, should be fine
          1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

I think wear sensors are normally changed as a matter of course, seemingly older ones may cause false indications.
            S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Working...
            X