Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Owner - Z3M Coupe Estoril Blue S50

Alright lads and dads,

New to the forum as I bought a Z3M Coupe last month after always wanting one. Sadly, due to buying a new house and growing up my Estoril Blue e46 M3 Coupe Manual had to make way for it after being in the family for over 11 years :( Although in my opinion the M3 is the better car I definitely think I made the right decision, I absolutely love it.

Spec is Estoril Blue on a S reg, therefore with the S50 motor. Car is as stock other than a Gruppe M Carbon Intake and Eisenmann Race Exhaust. It's a similar spec to my old e36 M3 I had last year but feels a completely different animal.

I also have an Impreza P1, and my brothers have an e39 M5, imola e46 M3 Cab and Sapphire RS Cosworth.

Based in Birmingham, I've only seen one other Z3M in the area which was a Black M Coupe about a year ago in the city centre, and before that was an Estoril M Coupe about 5 years ago lol

Car has a Z3Mcoupe.com decal on the rear window so may be a members old car, not sure how / if you can check what build number the car is?

Would be good to arrange some meets in the area

I've attached a photo also.

Harry
    Attached Files

Welcome to the forum,post up some more pics,reg,someone here will know your car.

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

New Owner

Cheers guys.

Funny enough I did some research on the car and found an ad for it from about 3 years ago where it was up for £12k, has only covered 2k miles since and I paid about double the price last month!!

http://www.sovereigncarsales.co.uk/S...Gridpos31.aspx

Comment

Welcome Harry
          1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

welcome to the madhouse
            sigpic///MCoupe S50 Estoril

Comment

thanks

Cheers guys

Comment

Working...