No announcement yet.

Silverstone Classic July 25th 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just popped in the code from above and it comes up saying the following...

You have entered the code for BMW Car Club GB Ltd. Please note that your vehicle pass will only be valid for a vehicle registered with BMW Car Club GB Ltd and with the registration number you enter with this booking.

Questions are, do I need to be a member of the BMWCC this year and are the tickets £65 each, no BOGOF?
    2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
      I just popped in the code from above and it comes up saying the following...

You have entered the code for BMW Car Club GB Ltd. Please note that your vehicle pass will only be valid for a vehicle registered with BMW Car Club GB Ltd and with the registration number you enter with this booking.

Questions are, do I need to be a member of the BMWCC this year and are the tickets £65 each, no BOGOF?
      I think the bogof is until the end of the month, not sure if you need to be a club member but can find out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
        I think the bogof is until the end of the month, not sure if you need to be a club member but can find out.
        If you could please, thanks.

The bOGOF doesn't seem to work as its £130 for two tickets
        2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

£65 for the Saturday is for 2 tickets,

"You have entered the code for BMW Car Club GB Ltd. Please note that your vehicle pass will only be valid for a vehicle registered with BMW Car Club GB Ltd and with the registration number you enter with this booking. If you are invited to take part in a parade lap associated with this club code please note there will be some holding time prior to a parade when participating vehicles may need to be in parade assembly areas, which are not part of your club display area. There may also be some holding time after a track parade whilst we return vehicles to their respective display areas. The exact timings of these will depend on the size of the parade. 1 x CCD package includes 2 x Adult Event Tickets and 1 x Infield Vehicle Display Pass"

Comment

£65 for the Saturday is for 2 tickets,

"You have entered the code for BMW Car Club GB Ltd. Please note that your vehicle pass will only be valid for a vehicle registered with BMW Car Club GB Ltd and with the registration number you enter with this booking. If you are invited to take part in a parade lap associated with this club code please note there will be some holding time prior to a parade when participating vehicles may need to be in parade assembly areas, which are not part of your club display area. There may also be some holding time after a track parade whilst we return vehicles to their respective display areas. The exact timings of these will depend on the size of the parade. 1 x CCD package includes 2 x Adult Event Tickets and 1 x Infield Vehicle Display Pass"
            Good spot!

Will it be such an easy find about being a member if the club or not?!

Comment

Event is open to non BMW Car Club members (as previous years?) but you will need to book using the discount code which will register your details with the car club.

If anyone needs the code please pm me. The early bird offer which ends this months costs £65. for two entry tickets and car display pass for the Saturday.

Comment

Event is open to non BMW Car Club members (as previous years?) but you will need to book using the discount code which will register your details with the car club.

If anyone needs the code please pm me. The early bird offer which ends this months costs £65. for two entry tickets and car display pass for the Saturday.
                Great, thanks for that. Is the code not the one earlier in the thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
                  Great, thanks for that. Is the code not the one earlier in the thread?
                  yes but it shouldn't be made public - I will pm it to you

Comment

yes but it shouldn't be made public - I will pm it to you
                    Got it

Comment

Latest details, 3 days left for early bird discounts

http://www.silverstoneclassic.com/pa...548_11945_2030

Comment

Would be good to get a few more along to this, it's a good day out

Comment

Early bird discount ends tomorrow, price with discount is £65 for the Saturday which includes a car display pass and two entry tickets. If you need the BMW car club discount code please pm me

Comment

Last chance for early bird discount,

Early Bird Prices end today

There is still time to purchase your Car Club Display Package, which includes 2 Entry tickets and the Car Display pass for you to join us on the BMW Car Club GB Stand.
                            Today is the last day for Club Members to purchase the Silverstone Classic Early Bird tickets.
                            Visit http://www.silverstoneclassic.com/

*Prices due to increase*

Comment

As usual I'm late in booking
                              Can you still get infield parking at normal price .?
                              [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

Originally posted by ragerover View Post
                                As usual I'm late in booking
                                Can you still get infield parking at normal price .?
                                Yes tickets are still available, I will pm you the BMW car club code to use for the display pass

Comment

Working...
                                X