Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for what's it's worth don't think the current sellers buying price should have been mentioned think it's a little unfair.....

Comment

Originally posted by abid View Post
      for what's it's worth don't think the current sellers buying price should have been mentioned think it's a little unfair.....
      Ok if that is the conscientious I will gladly remove any or all mentioned..

No problem to me either way.

Dave - your call..

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

Originally posted by abid View Post
        How so, assuming it's a fact?
        S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Been reading the forum for about a year since I started thinking of selling my S54 and recent sales threads have put me off a bit. And here we go again: KnightsG running down a car for sale that he failed to buy or get on Sale Or Return. The best one was the Dakar yellow thread where he ruined the seller's sales pitch with stuff like "too much waffle in the ad" and "tricky colour to sell". And then within a few weeks he had one up for sale himself stating "With just 42 Dakar Yellow examples registered in the UK, this is a rare M Car indeed". Comical!
          #Transparent

Comment

Thread closed as its gone too far off topic

Comment

FAO ItsaRuncornThing

Been reading the forum for about a year since I started thinking of selling my S54 and recent sales threads have put me off a bit. And here we go again: KnightsG running down a car for sale that he failed to buy or get on Sale Or Return. The best one was the Dakar yellow thread where he ruined the seller's sales pitch with stuff like "too much waffle in the ad" and "tricky colour to sell". And then within a few weeks he had one up for sale himself stating "With just 42 Dakar Yellow examples registered in the UK, this is a rare M Car indeed". Comical!
              #Transparent

Didn't want to do this, but childish and in-accurate remarks just don't sit well with me.

I didn't fail to buy the £56k Phoenix S54. I refused to pay £41,500 that the seller wanted.(This is after verbally agreeing to buy at £40k, then they went back up to £45k and then down to £41,500, FYI). I declined the car at that value based on the poor SH - which I disclosed so to help others, not for any benefit to me. I really can't see how it was taken in any other way. If this place turns into somewhere where factual and helpful insights cannot be discussed openly then what can this forum serve to people who could be interested in vehicles but may not be as well informed!?

Agreed by a few other forum members the other S50 Dakar Yellow for sale advert wasn't aiding the sale in the vendors favour. To much information, this should be quite clear to understand. Your other point about the colour, yes Dakar is tricky to sell at a premium price, (hence the price reduction and lack of sale at auction, I wasn't the only one to point this out), this logic also works across many brands and models, which again is quite easy to understand.

The Dakar car I had was sold on a SOR basis, however I don't quite get your point.

With just 42 Dakar Yellow examples registered in the UK, this is a rare M Car indeed". Comical!
              #Transparent????

Is the quoted statement not FACT, rather than opinion? If something is low in numbers does that not make it rare!! Or am i just missing something there? Am I saying this is the best colour, you must buy it, investment, worth a million pounds or just including general information?

Finally, I have never not got a M Coupe on SOR that I have wanted to work with. Little do you know I say no to quite a few and for many reasons based on my genuine interest for these cars and not just to make a profit. This includes 'Scrams' car which he called me on but good for him he has now sold it.

Since you have been reading for a year, thank you for your constructive input to this forum, not least your first pointless post.

###getyourfactsstraightRuncorn!

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

Working...
              X