Simota Induction Query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simota Induction Query

Hi i have been offered a Simota Induction Kit from an S52 M Coupe 3.2 will this fit my S50 M Coupe 3.2 or would i have to modify it slightly .

Any help appreciated once again. The description email i recived back is below

Hi
    I can get a BMW Z3 S52/321bhp M coupe 3.2 '98-01 & BMW Z3 S52/325bhp M
    coupe 3.2 '01-02.

I would think it should fit your s50 but not 100% sure. I will have to
    do some digging about and ask a few questions. The only issue would be
    the diameter of the throttle body on the S50 to the Simota but a change
    in pipe work would be a simple task I'm sure.

Maybe you could check this? The diameter of the throttle body that is!

Simon
    Black M Coupe/Black Red
    &Impreza RB5 WR Sport
    &Bmw X5

the supplier is ordering a kit today and I'll go over and check if it fits my S50, it should do as it lists the same kit for 99/2002 models. the price is £260 inc vat and postage. will update when I have more info. group buy?

Comment

Originally posted by dave p View Post
      the supplier is ordering a kit today and I'll go over and check if it fits my S50, it should do as it lists the same kit for 99/2002 models. the price is £260 inc vat and postage. will update when I have more info. group buy?

Cool sounds good
      Black M Coupe/Black Red
      &Impreza RB5 WR Sport
      &Bmw X5

Comment

kind of off topic Simon (sorry)
        any pics of your previous cossie?

Click here to email me

Comment

the kit has arrived with supplier, he is planning on test fitting some time next week so will post more details soon

Comment

simota fitted today no problems speak to Simon at Just Roadster for ordering details, will post some pictures soon but kit fits well and looks well made

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1388706.htm
            Last edited by Dave P; 21-01-2010, 03:41 PM.

Comment

simota fitted today no problems speak to Simon at Just Roadster for ordering details, will post some pictures soon but kit fits well and looks well made

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1388706.htm
              Just Roadster have Simota's for the S50 in stock at the moment if anyone was after one

Comment

Working...
              X