Close up shot of an S54 front light cluster please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Close up shot of an S54 front light cluster please

With the lights off, naturally - Anyone got one ?

Originally posted by wifipirate View Post
    With the lights off, naturally - Anyone got one ?
    same as a facelift S50!

Click here to email me

Comment

found these, although not close ups:

Click here to email me

Comment

this is how the headlights look like when you have a xenon lens on them ;)
        I'm not a clown but the shoe is ///Mine
        sigpic

Estoril/Estoril/black, B&M SSK, 6Spd S6S-420G, Strong Strut, R.Forbes sub-frame kit & RE dual ear diff cover, Supersprint Race Headers & Resonators & DTM Cat-backs, Bilstein B6 Sport, BBS RC 301 & 303 8.5/10x18" wheels, Alcon Mono6 355mm Front & Mono4 332mm Rear Full Floating BBK, Pro Ramp Variable Lock %75 LSD

Comment

I like!

Comment

They look great, very OE still.

What are they exactly and where are they from?
            2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
              They look great, very OE still.

What are they exactly and where are they from?
              You have to make these yourself Ian. They do look good though, much better than the aftermarket versions people fit. IMO of course.

Joe
              2002 BMW M Coupe (S54) in Sapphire Black with Imola Red Interior @ OEM+ Spec **Now with Wheels** **SOLD**

Need a holiday? Click here!

Comment

Originally posted by jrsmooth View Post
                They do look good though, much better than the aftermarket versions people fit. IMO of course.
                Completely agree though, im not a fan of the HID kits.

Have I missed something on here about making your own?!
                2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

You haven't missed it on here, I think there's a post on Bimmerpost, or Bimmerforums. I have it bookmarked somewhere, I'll try and find it for you.

Joe
                  2002 BMW M Coupe (S54) in Sapphire Black with Imola Red Interior @ OEM+ Spec **Now with Wheels** **SOLD**

Comment

Found one here, I think that was where the thread at one of the American websites linked to.

Comment

Cheers Joe.

Great write up but not exactly a 5 minute job but well worth it!

Comment

So .. do these have angel eyes ? They look quite different to the original S50s, with a squared top/bottom.

Comment

So .. do these have angel eyes ? They look quite different to the original S50s, with a squared top/bottom.
                          As far as I'm aware the original S50 also have square top and bottoms. Only the silver surrounds differ between the S50 headlight and the S54 headlight.

You can add angel eyes if you wish. It involves opening up the headlight unit and adding the halo's in. The previous owner had done in on my car, but I took them off.

This is what mine looked like;

Joe

Comment

They look the same to me except a projector is in the dipped part? The OEM headlights are flat top and bottom.

Looks like a good conversion if you have the time!

Comment

Originally posted by jrsmooth View Post
                              As far as I'm aware the original S50 also have square top and bottoms. Only the silver surrounds differ between the S50 headlight and the S54 headlight.

You can add angel eyes if you wish. It involves opening up the headlight unit and adding the halo's in. The previous owner had done in on my car, but I took them off
                              Joe
                              How come you took them out Joe?

Comment

Working...
                              X