Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone had dealings or bought a car from target?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone had dealings or bought a car from target?

Seen a nice mc advertised from a company in the Netherlands called 'target cars' and just wondered if anyone has had any dealings with them?
    Wanted: S54 coupe

i dont think anyone has had any dealings with them, other than the guys that sold them the MC's

which one are you lookng at, estoril or phoenix?

Click here to email me

Comment

The pheonix one! Looking for a pheonix s54.
      Wanted: S54 coupe

Comment

See here: www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11182

Click here to email me

Comment

Has anyone enquired about the 2 Coupes for sale at Target lately?

Comment

They have another M Coupe at Target LHD damaged silver with estoril leather €16500?

http://gocar.be/en/autovlan/second-h.../321K-qbbbckpa

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
              They have another M Coupe at Target LHD damaged silver with estoril leather €16500?

http://gocar.be/en/autovlan/second-h.../321K-qbbbckpa
              Ooh wouldn't touch that with a barge pole. Look at where the rear wheels are sitting, especially the rhs.

Comment

bet it corners well

one way ha ha
                [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

8 coupes for sale at the moment,

http://www.targetcars.eu/cars/?koest...1&merkauto=183

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                    Is it my imagination or are Target's RHD cars looking pretty good value right now? 19000 Euros is less than £14000 for a 65/70000 mile S50. Stansted to Eindhoven is under £92 with Ryanair (same day return) - that's worth a bimble over with an open mind in my book. If my beloved wasn't so dead set on a Z4MC then I'd be popping over for a look.

Comment

Originally posted by NottsLad View Post
                      Is it my imagination or are Target's RHD cars looking pretty good value right now? 19000 Euros is less than £14000 for a 65/70000 mile S50. Stansted to Eindhoven is under £92 with Ryanair (same day return) - that's worth a bimble over with an open mind in my book. If my beloved wasn't so dead set on a Z4MC then I'd be popping over for a look.
                      The estoril and black cars are both cat d

Comment

Originally posted by NottsLad View Post
                        Nice Z4 MC over on M3Cutters site.

http://forums.m3cutters.co.uk/showthread.php?t=121772
                        Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
                        2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
                        1986 M635
                        1985 E28 M5
                        1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

So has he kept them UK registered? If not, the ins cat write off will disappear. Don't think he mentions the ins cat in the adverts.

I called him once, wouldn't move a £ off the asking prices, his reason is their appreciating value which we all understand, yet expected me to fly out there, view it and drive away a car that hasn't rolled a wheel in 4 years.

I'm not the sort of guy to start battering the price on a car I haven't seen (I hate that, it's rude) however at that time it was top money for a car in long term storage.

I said I'm happy to pay the price he wanted if it was ready to roll, but it'll need an inspectionII, 4 tyres plus whatever else rubber has gone brittle through lack of use. Said he wasn't moving anything. Seeeee ya!

Comment

I would assume they are still UK registered, if exported out and imported back to UK the markers are removed.

Comment

I think they list them as cat d on PistonHeads adverts
                              Last edited by Dave P; 25-10-2015, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X