Damaged MC for sale tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damaged MC for sale tomorrow

Spotted a silver Z3MC on Copart Wolverhampton for sale tomorrow if anyone is interested ?[IMG][/IMG]

A breaker told me to call back today as they may be getting a silver m coupe in. This must be it.

Comment

I've just watched this auction to see what the damaged Cat D coupe made.

Finished at £6,300 plus buying fees of £329

I don't think the winning bidder will selling the mirrors!

Comment

Wow! That's near what I paid for mine with loads of suspension just done. Similar mileage and i bet it didn't have a new engine and box 50k ago.

That's a big repair for someone.

Comment

What breaker bought it??
          If u have no. For same please share as I need few bits, or maybe it's for repairing rather than breaking..

Comment

For that price I doubt it's going to be broken. Maybe after they discover the a pillar, sill and floor need replacing but to some that's child's play. Might be twisted though as the passenger door was squiffy.

Comment

Looks like this car?

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15982

Comment

Looks like its on eBay for £8500

Comment

ebay link http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2000-BMW-Z...item4d190598d4

bonnet/ door /wing/ gill/ sill would add up to a few quid

Comment

Pfft! £8.5k?! No service history or any paperwork as well. Why put the awful copart pictures up? Atleast clean it and don't park it in a muddy puddle.

Comment

Pre accident value on Copart was £8500

Comment

They have now taken the pictures off the advert, seems that they have read the forum comments.

Comment

This just goes to show how much these cars are now worth. Valuing a damaged Cat D at £8,500 has got to mean any straight sub 100,000 miles car is worth £15,000 plus.
                          I have noticed recently all lower mileage examples advertised have sold within days.

Comment

eBay link appears to be bringing up a 3.0 M3?
                            Are all body panels on the Z3MC the same as a standard Z3 from doors to bonnet inc sills? This looks like an easy fix if so?
                            Last edited by Shades_Rs; 09-03-2014, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shades_Rs View Post
                              eBay link appears to being up a 3.0 M3?
                              Are all body panels on the Z3MC the same as a standard Z3 from doors to bonnet inc sills? This looks like an easy fix if so?
                              Welcome to the forum , Ebay ad has been changed as it was showing the M Coupe. Bonnet wings doors etc are same as Z3.

Comment

Working...
                              X