Part Number Needed for 'washer under Mobility System Holder'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part Number Needed for 'washer under Mobility System Holder'

I couldnt find the part number of the washer under the plastic holder for mobility system (where you mount it to the ground level)
    I'm not a clown but the shoe is ///Mine
    sigpic

Estoril/Estoril/black, B&M SSK, 6Spd S6S-420G, Strong Strut, R.Forbes sub-frame kit & RE dual ear diff cover, Supersprint Race Headers & Resonators & DTM Cat-backs, Bilstein B6 Sport, BBS RC 301 & 303 8.5/10x18" wheels, Alcon Mono6 355mm Front & Mono4 332mm Rear Full Floating BBK, Pro Ramp Variable Lock %75 LSD

Can you post a picture a picture of the old part if its not missing?

Comment

Here is the photo of the metal washer under plastic holder.
      sigpic

Estoril/Estoril/black, B&M SSK, 6Spd S6S-420G, Strong Strut, R.Forbes sub-frame kit & RE dual ear diff cover, Supersprint Race Headers & Resonators & DTM Cat-backs, Bilstein B6 Sport, BBS RC 301 & 303 8.5/10x18" wheels, Alcon Mono6 355mm Front & Mono4 332mm Rear Full Floating BBK, Pro Ramp Variable Lock %75 LSD

Comment

Surely that would come fixed to the plastic moulding?
        I bought a new main undertray last week and it came with the metal heatshield already fitted to it, no separate part number.
        I suspect this washer's not available separately.

Comment

Originally posted by rsk289 View Post
          Surely that would come fixed to the plastic moulding?
          I bought a new main undertray last week and it came with the metal heatshield already fitted to it, no separate part number.
          I suspect this washer's not available separately.
          Nope I bought New Plastic Mobility Holder and no washer was fixed
          sigpic

Comment

Mine bolts to the floor without that washer just a 13mm nut with washer and a bolt coming through the floor but it looks slightly different to the one you have pictured?

http://www.etk.cc/bmw/EN/search/selectCar/Z3/Cou/BMW+Z3+M3%25252E2+S50/ECE/51/51_2421/

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                If bolted without the washer then the plastic is cracked. Need to check more!

BTW is the sound deadening OEM inside the taillights and side wall ? If so can you let me know the part number (I don't have that part & didn't see any insulation like that)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cemalakcal View Post
                  If bolted without the washer then the plastic is cracked. Need to check more!

BTW is the sound deadening OEM inside the taillights and side wall ? If so can you let me know the part number (I don't have that part & didn't see any insulation like that)

number 15 I think,

http://www.etk.cc/bmw/EN/search/sele...CE/51/51_2356/

Comment

Working...
                  X