No announcement yet.

Reluctant sale of "V3RY M"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asking price has now been ammended on original advert.
    Thanx.
    2002 phoenix yellow. "V3RY M" lives on, but on another beast.

Comment

Car now sold

Comment

Originally posted by steve1 View Post
        Car now sold
        awesome! took a while but went in the end

a lot of MC's are marked as sold on PH now!!!

Click here to email me

Comment

Car now sold
          nice one

Comment

Car now sold
            Congrats - and even more so to the new owner!

Comment

well done steve!

You have remianed polite and patient all throughout the thread despite many (inc me) talking down the price etc. Hope you got what you wanted for it

Lovely car

Matt

Comment

It's going to join the other phoenix that was sold a few weeks back, no, not a collector, well not as such, Hexagon are buying it from me, and yes, I got what I would have let it go for privately, which is very near the asking price. Tim from Hexagon is a great guy to deal with, he actually bought an X5 off me a while back, so he knows how I like my cars.
                The plate is staying with me for now, but if I do decide to sell then you will be the first people to know about it, ( especially those who have already approached me ).
                I will still be keeping an eye on what is going on around the forum, might even make the odd comment or two.
                Needless to say, it's been a real pleasure to have been associated with all on here, and I do mean ALL, ( after all, it's what makes a forum like this more interesting ).
                I'm sure there will be a tear in my eye when I see it drive away, there was when steveH bought it off me, that's one of the reasons I wanted it back, ( and believe me, if it didn't have to go then it wouldn't be ), but some things are more important in life, just.
                I do have a couple of bits to sell, but i will post up about them later on, nothing major though, a set of mirrors and a car cover.
                Thanx,
                Steve
                Last edited by steve1; 15-02-2011, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Top car like that deserved to go for top money!

Well done Steve
                  Black S50

Comment

Well done Steve1, and do hope another true MC enthusiast gets there mitts on this one. Must be one of the very best S54s about and they can only rise in value over next few years and who knows where the prices will be in another 5-10 years time.
                    Do keep in touch steve as sure we all want to hear from you now and then.
                    steveH - former owner of the Phoenix.

Comment

Steve, your a real MC enthusiast and I know it was a very reluctant sale of a stunning car.

Like you say, sometimes other things in life are more important...hope the sale helps your circumstances.

All the best and please stick around!!

Comment

Congrats on the sale does not seem appropriate if it was through necessity rather than real choice but well done on selling it anyway.

Re the mirrors they are a very popular mod for the non ///M roady guys so may be worth you sticking them up on Zroadster as well ;-)
                        VIDEO or Journal

Comment

Well done Steve! The fact that Hexagon has bought a near, ten year old, and highly-modded, MC in a Marmite colour for a relatively highish price suggests to me, at least, that Steve had the car priced right and that soon, prices will start to go up for the best examples. The next owner is going to be a very lucky person indeed!
                          /// Exdos ///
                          "Men who try the impossible and fail spectacularly are infinitely superior to those who reach for nothing and succeed" --Napoleon Bonapart

Comment

one of the cleanest examples around, well done Steve
                            wait with interest to see how many M Coupes Hexagon buy
                            and their asking prices!.

Comment

Working...
                            X