http://www.autotrader.co.uk/used-car...1788?logcode=p

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Looks good value

Comment

I dunno - it looks a bit grotty to me. As appears to have gone now too.
                S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Does look like it needs some TLC and the MOT history shows its only done approx 3000 miles since November 2012 and has had a few failure items along the way. Still got advisories on the rear tyres "worn to near legal limit" from latest MOT dated 31/8/2016 (today!!). Also SORN'd and so not currently taxed.
                  Don't think the seller was from on here as someone would have recognised the car.
                  It may be sound buy if bought at the right price. Maybe the buyer will end up coming on here.
                  Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
                  2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
                  1986 M635
                  1985 E28 M5
                  1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

That's one uncared for, tired, likely abused car. Buyer beware!!
                    S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Clay bar and machine polish would have brought it up a lot better for the pics. I can't understand people when they take crap pics of their car when advertising, don't even bother to mint them up. First impressions and all that!
                      2000 BMW Z3M COUPE.
                      2006 Vauxhall VX220 Turbo.
                      07 Volvo V70 D5
                      1972 Suzuki Gt750J.
                      1972 Suzuki Gt550J.

Some of my old cars.........http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/gman69/library/CARS

Comment

Could be a nice car but the tell tale signs are when the preparation for a photo and advert is poor.

Having said that though, I know lots of people who own nice cars who are like this. They almost begrudgingly look after their cars whilst although still spending money on the car, still manage to neglect the car if that makes sense! So it may have a regular service but they will neglect to repair items that periodically fail and then will laugh at me when I explain they should go get it it fixed at an independent to save some cost. 6 months later they will whinge that they took it to BMW and were charged sky high prices for a few manageable jobs.

Anyway, looks like it sold.

R

Comment

I am sure it will clean up really well and look like a completely different car for a few hundred quid spent, advert gone so as said may already be sold

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                            I am sure it will clean up really well and look like a completely different car for a few hundred quid spent, advert gone so as said may already be sold
                            Agreed, I am sure would look heaps better with a bit of attention and a little bit of money. Would be well worth it for someone looking to turn it around...... maybe less so for someone looking for a keeper.

Ad still live, so assume still for sale:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classifi...code=p&adPos=5
                            S50 Black, H&R Arbs/ Springs, B8s, Larini Exhaust

Comment

I have actually been in this car- someone who I know bought this very recently.
                              The add did not do it justice and it could have done with a clean and better pics.
                              Apparently it was owned by a mature couple for most of its life and came with huge amount of paperwork and history.
                              From what I saw the bodywork just needed a little tidying otherwise a very nice car that drove perfect. People who comment on for sale threads can be a little assumptive and put others off an otherwise nice car!

Comment

Working...
                              X