Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picture takes me back to 1999 when shopping for my coupe,

Comment

I had a MR in 1999. Saw a MC shortly after taking delivery of the MR and instantly fell in love. Had to wait until 2005 to realise the dream!
      S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Originally posted by KnightsG View Post
        Only made £29k on eBay.
        How things change in a short period of time. Not long ago that would have been "Wow, it made £29k!"
        Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
        ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
        Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

This is going back to my local BMW dealer by the end of the week so if anyone interested please pm me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tony View Post
            How things change in a short period of time. Not long ago that would have been "Wow, it made £29k!"
            Ha, too true.

Feels the right money to me. Sometimes you can't argue with the masses.

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

Originally posted by dave9 View Post
              This is going back to my local BMW dealer by the end of the week so if anyone interested please pm me.

On SOR or outright purchase?

Any details on the S54 you have acquired?

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

Outright purchase, need to speak to them though.

Yeah its a 16k mile 2 owner car will post pics when it comes

Comment

Originally posted by dave9 View Post
                  Outright purchase, need to speak to them though.

Yeah its a 16k mile 2 owner car will post pics when it comes
                  Nice, look forward to the details.

Is it Black Sapphire by any chance?

Comment

Working...
                  X