Quality M Coupe mats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by g2jrp View Post
    I got a set of these, but they are not OEM quality. I took them back as they had Velcro fittings and not the twist clips.
    I would love some rubber mats !

Comment

Rossiters still selling decent mats,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-Z3-E36...item1c39e55d4c

Comment

I notce they don't have the screw clamp holes, but guessing you could retrofit them from your old mats?

Comment

BMW mats now have Velcro fittings
          S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Hi, can anybody recommend a same-as-original (including clips) alternative to BMW car mats?

Thanks a lot...

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
              Hi, can anybody recommend a same-as-original (including clips) alternative to BMW car mats?

Thanks a lot...
              You can add the screw type fixings to most mats I believe and you can still buy the fittings from BMW

Comment

Cheers Dave

Comment

BMW are still listing new mats but now around £75. not sure if they come close to the original mats supplied with the coupe which are of a very good quality.

Comment

Are Rossiters still selling these? Listing gone..

Comment

We bought a set of these some time ago but the pile is considerably shorter than the original.
                      So we will get a trimmer to make up a set at some point using a lambswool deep pile.

Comment

Originally posted by btz461 View Post
                        We bought a set of these some time ago but the pile is considerably shorter than the original.
                        So we will get a trimmer to make up a set at some point using a lambswool deep pile.
                        Group buy?!
                        2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

I'd be interested

Comment

Has anyone bought a set of the latest dealer mats? not cheap at £75ish but may be worth a look even though they may be the same ones s Rossiters had a while back.

Comment

@Guido: Rossiters is still selling them. They only come in black (no dark grey as per the original) and without clips. Price is approx £45 including delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by guido View Post
                                I'd be interested
                                Me too, anyone else?
                                2000 Dakar Yellow

Comment

Working...
                                X