plastic screw cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plastic screw cover

am re assembling my car after a strip wax oil and full paint and the inevitable has happened ,a part is missing.does anyone have a part number for the small square plastic right hand screw cover cap that sits halfe way up the rear of the boot on both sides.hopefully have photoes of work and finished job by end of week ,should have been earlier but there is a lot more work putting it back together,cheers

I know they are available from the stealers but i dont have the part number...the clip part is very fragile so get a couple of them so at best you have a spare..i think on the back thats the bit that clips in there is 3 lugs two on one edge one on the other edge,clip the side with two in first..

Comment

Number #5?

http://www.etk.cc/bmw/EN/search/sele...CE/51/51_2421/

Comment

Originally posted by kwoffa View Post
        I know they are available from the stealers but i dont have the part number...the clip part is very fragile so get a couple of them so at best you have a spare..i think on the back thats the bit that clips in there is 3 lugs two on one edge one on the other edge,clip the side with two in first..
        +1 to that.

Comment

yes thats the one thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
          X