S50/S54 Airboxes Filters & induction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by exdos View Post
    Yep, I first described this mod on this forum in 2005 and all other mentions of similar are cheap Chinese fakes.
    Would love to see your post mate :)

Comment

• Originally posted by boostina3 View Post
      Would love to see your post mate :)
      I used to write volumes for this website, and a lot of the early forum stuff got lost during a site upgrade many years ago. I have no copies of a lot of that stuff.
      /// Exdos ///
      "Men who try the impossible and fail spectacularly are infinitely superior to those who reach for nothing and succeed" --Napoleon Bonapart

Comment

I used to write volumes for this website, and a lot of the early forum stuff got lost during a site upgrade many years ago. I have no copies of a lot of that stuff.
        No worries, I think the mod helped but as you said dont trust the butt dyno
        Last edited by boostina3; 03-11-2013, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by boostina3 View Post
          No worries, I think the mod helped but as you said dont trust the butt dyno
          Since devising the mod, i've been using an ECU data logger with other mods, and the biggest benefit that you get from this air-intake mod is that you get more Torque/HP if you also gut the silencers.
          /// Exdos ///
          "Men who try the impossible and fail spectacularly are infinitely superior to those who reach for nothing and succeed" --Napoleon Bonapart

Comment

Since devising the mod, i've been using an ECU data logger with other mods, and the biggest benefit that you get from this air-intake mod is that you get more Torque/HP if you also gut the silencers.
            As the silencer the other baffle thing going towards the maf?

Comment

Thanks, Is the silencer the other baffle thing going towards the maf?

Comment

• Boost...removing Baffles from the exhaust box...flows more easily.

Comment

• S54 airbox on German ebay €2000?

http://www.ebay.de/itm/BMW-S54-Airbo...item4d3828e432

Comment

• I have the Evolve box with Alpha N and it is fantastic. Much better value all in all that the ebay example.

The difficulty with the S54 is the E46 engine with an E36 engine bay.

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

• Saw this on ebay,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-E36-M3...QAAOSwEHpZLFn6

Comment

• Comment

• http://imgur.com/a/mset1

Comment

• https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/bmw-e36-m...4AAOSwxp9W-UOj

Comment

• Comment

• Is the Mac Motoren regarded as the best airbox for the Z3M ?

Comment

Working...
                                X