Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z3M Coupe Bits for Sale

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the long period of radio silence. I've now moved Up North to Disley near Stockport. Still got the C4S, which is awesome, but I do miss the M Coupe a little. You don't see many on the road theses days at all.

Anyway, for some reason I moved all of my M Coupe 'spares' and other bits with me. Having a clear out, so here is the list of what I still have:

S50 Sump - great condition - £100

S50 Oil Filter Housing with thermostat - £75

Dual Mass Flywheel - bit rusty, but should clean up ok - £50

Standard struts and springs from low mileage S54 - £100

Standard SS Exhausts (cat back) - £100

Illuminating OE gear knob - £50

OE BMW Roof Rack with two bike carriers with keys and fitting tools (to fit M Coupe) £200

LSD with rare 3.46 ratio (taken from an e36 B3 alpina) - stripped down and inspected, never fitted. Needs to be fitted into the correct sized 188 housing to fit an m coupe. £300

I'm sure I have more... but that is it for now.

If you want any other info or photos, just let me know. Happy to post smallish items, pick up only for the large items.

Cheers,

Paul (Wav)

Standard SS Exhausts (cat back) - £100

OE BMW Roof Rack with two bike carriers with keys and fitting tools (to fit M Coupe) £200

Yes please to both of these.

PM on the way Paul

Comment

Standard struts and springs from low mileage S54 - £100

Yes please.

Also, if the sale of "Standard SS Exhausts (cat back) - £100" falls through, I'll take them.

PM on way.
      S54 Black / Imola. S50 Titan / Black. And some bits from Stuttgart.

Comment

Also interested In the exhausts, sent you pm earlier :)

Comment

Paul your old car is for sale at the moment (I think)

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...er-fsh/8074081

I'm just outside Stockport so you may on a very rare occasion see a Estoril M Coupe driving around

Comment

Thanks for the interest guys. I think I have pm'd everyone back now.

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
            Paul your old car is for sale at the moment (I think)

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...er-fsh/8074081

I'm just outside Stockport so you may on a very rare occasion see a Estoril M Coupe driving around
            Oh yes, it is indeed. Is that a fairly typical price for an S50 with over 100k miles these days? Only done about 2000 miles since I sold it too.

Will look out for you Dave, although I get the train to work so only really use a car at the weekend. Current 'collection' includes Silver/Gold R56 Cooper S, Misano Red B8 RS4 and 996 Manual C4S in Midnight Blue... give me a wave if you see me

Ta,

Paul

Comment

Pm'd re the gear knob.
              2001 S54 Silver with Red/Black interior. Totally standard.

Comment

Working...
              X