Shunt are you selling??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shunt are you selling??

Steve the last time we saw pics like that in the gallery you were selleng you Z3m!

is the Alpina Roadster going :?:

Lee
    Ex 'V3RY M - MCoupe track monster'
    New toys

Porsche widebody project

Cayenne Diesel

Not for certain, but I was in Sytners yesterday. Once the itch starts it usually gets scratched. I've never been happy without the slippy diff. I think i either need to fit one or buy the new Coupe, which is why I went shopping yesterday.
    Shunt
    Ex Z3MC 2000
    Ex Z4MC 2007
    Aston V8V
    M135i

Comment

Originally posted by Shunt
      Not for certain, but I was in Sytners yesterday. Once the itch starts it usually gets scratched. I've never been happy without the slippy diff. I think i either need to fit one or buy the new Coupe, which is why I went shopping yesterday.
      Steve I have s spare lsd if you want to try?
      New toys

Porsche widebody project

Cayenne Diesel

Comment

Thanks Lee,

I've been trying to source a direct replacement for a while now. I'm not sure how to determine whether it would fit, I need some BMW guidance here. I've tried Quaife, Kazz etc, they're all looking at around £2k, which I thought was rather expensive. I was looking to go down the parts bin route hoping one from something else would fit. Who did your diff work for you, he may be able to help source something that would be a direct swap.

Cheers Lee.
        Shunt
        Ex Z3MC 2000
        Ex Z4MC 2007
        Aston V8V
        M135i

Comment

Originally posted by Shunt
          Thanks Lee,

I've been trying to source a direct replacement for a while now. I'm not sure how to determine whether it would fit, I need some BMW guidance here. I've tried Quaife, Kazz etc, they're all looking at around £2k, which I thought was rather expensive. I was looking to go down the parts bin route hoping one from something else would fit. Who did your diff work for you, he may be able to help source something that would be a direct swap.

Cheers Lee.
          My new diff(3.64:1) came from a 325I sport and is a direct fit to my car, Racing Technologies fitted it for me.

I will ask them whether it will fit, Munich Legends (Barney)may be a good bet to ask as the sell/service Alpina Roadsters and they sell/service M Coupes!
          New toys

Porsche widebody project

Cayenne Diesel

Comment

Good thinking! I'll give Barney a call.
            Shunt
            Ex Z3MC 2000
            Ex Z4MC 2007
            Aston V8V
            M135i

Comment