No announcement yet.

Replacement Gear Knob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Storm V2 Titanium fitted. The single best mod you can do for the money to make an immediate change the feel of the car. The weighted throw makes it a pleasure to change cogs.

Ex-Dakar MC Owner - Gone But Not Forgotten

Comment

Hi Keith ive got the same one fitted and i agree entirely with your comments,sudgest you also look at replacing the handbrake,the finish look is great..but bloody cold in the winter!!!

Comment

the V2 arrived fitted and tested
        It's an bit heavvy of oem,but when fitted is very better to use compared to oem and it's really wonderfull very great product!
        Seems more light to change gear,short an precise
        Reccomend to all!
        www.fastdrive.org
        S50 black/black-red In Rome
        Front BBK Stoptech Red+Eibach Sway Bars+Kw Clubsport Whit Camber plates+Weichers Strutbar+Agk Urethane front Silent Block & differential Bushing+Tuner Motorposrt Alluminium Rear Mount+Hamann Exaust

Comment

Originally posted by kwoffa View Post
          Hi Keith ive got the same one fitted and i agree entirely with your comments,sudgest you also look at replacing the handbrake,the finish look is great..but bloody cold in the winter!!!
          I thought about the handbrake - I know it looks great, but I actually really love the leather on the handbrake lever. Perhaps I'll try it when I have nothing left to spend money on

Did you all know, Bilal (Storm Motorwerks owner) used to own an M Coupe? It was sapphire black with red/black leather. Lovely.

He actually asked for my pictures of the gearknob fitted - I wonder whether he has used them on his site or for testomonials?

Ex-Dakar MC Owner - Gone But Not Forgotten

Comment

Got my Storm Motorwerks V2 yesterday and fitted within 2 minutes.

Very nice to look at and good solid feel to the shift to. The real clunkiness to the gear change first thing in the morning isn't so pronounced anymore.

Very pleased with mine.

I told Bilal we were discussing them on this thread - will try to get some pics up this week. I have the same colour combination as he used to have so had a good idea of the fitted article in advance from his website gallery.
            ex- 2000 Titanium Silver S50 with AC Schnitzer road suspension, exhaust, rear wing and gear knob
            now 2002 Sapphire Black S54 with black/red interior, S54 Bearing Shell upgrade with ARP Con Rod bolts, Cam shaft bolt upgrade

Comment

Originally posted by Jonttt View Post
              Just got one of these delivered

Illuminated AC Schnitzer Gear stick

Almost identical to the ZHP but lights up (small things.......)
              Update: tried to fit this last weekend but would not fit without butchering the leather boot. The base is a lot wider and is designed for the boot to tuck into it, it needs a much larger diameter hole to fit.

So I'm sticking with the ZHP one (Rossiters have agreed to take this back as I told them it was for a Z3m and they said it would fit)
              VIDEO or Journal

Comment

I have the Storm Knob, bloody cold in winter so I aim the centre vents with heat full on to warm it nicely. The extra weight works well and it's been on the car since Bilal designed it.

2001 S54

Comment

Working...
                X