Brands hatch 20/05/12 DTM parade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brands hatch 20/05/12 DTM parade

BMW Car club have emailed me with details of a parade lap for 75 M cars before the DTM races on 20/05/12 at Brands Hatch, BMW CC members check with the club as tickets are first come basis and go on sale Tuesday at 10:00 am

I'm in

Just spoken to the owners club. £14 per ticket. My MC will be on the display and 50 of those will be chosen to do a couple of laps before the main race. Should be a good day out
    2000, S50 Titanium Silver, ACS gearnob, handbrake, shortshift, Essienman exhaust, Carbon airbox.

Comment

Originally posted by caferaca View Post
      Just spoken to the owners club. £14 per ticket. My MC will be on the display and 50 of those will be chosen to do a couple of laps before the main race. Should be a good day out
      interesting, just down the road from SE1 hey mate. who you going with?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruski_11 View Post
        interesting, just down the road from SE1 hey mate. who you going with?
        I'm taking the misses. Are you going?
        2000, S50 Titanium Silver, ACS gearnob, handbrake, shortshift, Essienman exhaust, Carbon airbox.

Comment

might head down, looks like a good line up

Comment

i have met both of you (bruce and rick!) top guys!!!

you live almost opposite each other, on different sides of the river lol.

theres a few other MC peeps around you too

Click here to email me

Comment

I'll be there special display tickets secured - just need the weather now.

Comment

hmm, i might give the guy a ring tomorrow, got a few mates keen as well - might be a problem for one of them tho, the BMW roof racks might be ok to carry people! then again, might not, ha.

Comment

They want me to be a member of the BMW car club......which I'm not....and to think, I was going to wash the car especially. hey ho.

Comment

DTM Meet--BMW Fans-Tickets

NOT all tickets are for BMW Club members------Some maybe available from the Club office at-- office@bmwcarclubgb.co.uk--- 01-225-709009 at a special price--Great Value!!!
                    safetyfast

Comment

yeah, I tried that route, not to worry, will mooch along on Sunday...but cant promise to have washed the car ;-)

Comment

Brands DTM Photos

hey fellas, some DTM pics from Brands:
                        http://www.flickr.com/photos/5770195...7629834490820/

Comment

DTM Meet

Thanks!!!!!!!! Great shots----Hope THE Zssssss will attend in more numbers for 13---and the Track Parade drive---
                          safetyfast

Comment

I missed it.

looks like a good day.

I didn't go in the end. got back from the pub watching the CL final, a bit worse for wear. checked my emails. Had to be there parked up before 8am, and couldn't leave until 7pm because the track was closed off.

didn't fancy it

Comment

Working...
                            X