Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi
    Good to hear from you, Mike & Ben at
    Mulgari contacted us today to check on times and numbers.
    We are going to be there around 9 o'clock on Saturday and have coffees and croissants at the ready.
    Mulgari open on Saturdays for clients and are sure some more M Power owners will come along.
    It would be good to know if any other members fancy the drive out and meet?
    See you Saturday

Comment

Unfortunately I have a full day of appointments now booked in for Saturday. Business has to come first. Had it been Sunday morning I would be there.

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

A big thank you to Ben and Michael for letting us meet at Mulgari today.
        It was great to see four coupe's together, I will add some pics later.
        To Ricky, Matt and Steve it was great to see you and share some Z coupe tales.
        I think it would great to fill a pub car park with all your cars! It would make an amazing collection.
        Thank you again for trekking out to Berkshire and hope we can meet up again.
        Particularly as the weather gets better
        All the best
        Hayley and Barry

Comment

Originally posted by hayley View Post
          I think it would great to fill a pub car park with all your cars! It would make an amazing collection.
          All the best
          Hayley and Barry
          Hi Guys

Lovely meeting you both also and thanks for helping get it organised, it was a nice morning chatting and looking at what Mulgari do, Ben and Michael seem to share a similar passion to us and I wish them the best of luck with the business.

Look forward to seeing some pics and meeting up again in the summer.
          Estoril S50 (nicely pimped) and a few other M toys.

Comment

Originally posted by hayley View Post
            All the best
            Hayley and Barry

Any photos from the day Hayley?

Small world having a chat with your husband Barry last week. Pass on if he wants to catch up this coming week with his plans I would welcome a call.

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

Photos from Saturday

Managed to upload the photos from Saturday nice to see different colours next time need a Imola and a Dakar or Phoenix to go with them next time.......was a lovely morning hopefully we can do it again soon Mulgari are certainly happy to host, thanks again guys!
              Attached Files

Comment

Looking good. Who's is who's?
                2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

So I hope I get this right!
                  From left to right - squelch's, Aquarius 21's, Hayley's, ricki71's

Comment

I'd just like to say a thanks to all involved, it was a most enjoyable morning. If you do it again I'd be up for coming, even though I think I'll be putting mine up for sale this week 😭.
                    Ricki71

Silver/black s50. Vw transporter dsg 230
                    Alpina b12 e32. 530d sport touring

Comment

Working...
                    X