X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This car apparently has a lady owner:
    http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1262614.htm

Comment

Not being sexiest but most members of the opposite sex i speak to don't know what it is.

My misses loves it but can't be trusted to drive it after she neArly binned it in a carpark.

She is convinced I love my car more than her
      Previous: Silver s50 Mc
      Previous: Yellow s50 Mc
      -------------------------------------------
      Current: Estoril S50 Mc

Comment

I think there is a certain female logic that makes blondes buy yellow cars etc. The logic would follow that only women with big bums would buy a car such as ours, therefore they don't buy them.

Likely totally wrong though - if we had a female member we might all learn something!!!
        S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

There is a woman who owns and commutes in her M Coupe everyday as it is her only car. It's an estoril S50 and she works close to me, I've seen her a few times over the years but she hasn't once waved. She gets her MC serviced with Phil at CPC and apparently she hates modern cars and what ever her car wants/needs it gets... it's got 125k miles on the clock and she intends on driving it well past 200k.

Paul

Comment

Working...
          X