Coupe Calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll play along.

As long as I can be October cos it's my birthday!
    S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Id be interested, especially if my car was featured outside Pride Park, the home of the Super Rams..........!!
      2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

I'm fairly certain we should be able to get everyone so far interested's cars included...

When I hear back about costings etc I'll put up more details and we can start choosing photos.
        BMW /// M3 Coupe 08, Silverstone II
        ex BMW /// M Coupe 00, Estoril, exdos exhausts , KWV3..

Comment

Only 14 people interested..?

Comment

and one misery said no!!!!!

Comment

I also would be interested. If you want a green coupe entry I could oblige..
              Ex 2000 S50 - Oxford Green II

Comment

Yes please, count me in.

Comment

2011 Calendar

Whats the updated purchaser numbers???
                  safetyfast

Comment

Not sure, I've asked for a quote from the guy on zroadster.net who makes them but as yet no response... :(

Going to start looking for alternatives.

Comment

We do dvd case style calendars as giveaways at christmas, I think they are about 3 quid each on a 50 run.

Good luck tho, nice to see someone trying to sort this out (be quick tho else itll be christmas before you know it)

Comment

Calendars 2011

Depending on the final cost PC, are we looking at a total run of say 50-100?
                        safetyfast

Comment

I was hoping to arrange a run of 50 but with the lack of interest I'm concerned about unsold calendars...

What does everyone think?

Comment

Originally posted by oo 1005 View Post
                            I was hoping to arrange a run of 50 but with the lack of interest I'm concerned about unsold calendars...

What does everyone think?
                            If everyone who takes part commits to paying say a tenner would that provide a suitable buffer to cover costs?
                            I'm happy to do that and then anyone else who wants one, but isn't actually in it can pay less.
                            S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

I'll chase up one of the other suppliers I contacted today tomorrow and see what their quote comes in at - this way at least we have something to start with..

Either way I hope to have at least 1 option by the weekend..

Comment

If i get my car in it i will buy a few copies and i will be happy to pay a bit of extra cash if necessary.

Comment

Working...
                                X