z3m spark plugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• z3m spark plugs

set of z3m spark plugs on ebay £30. delivered (not me selling them)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BMW-E36-M3-Z3-...item4ceef09695

Thanks Dave..... good find
    S50 Black, H&R Arbs/ Springs, B8s, Larini Exhaust

Comment

Big swing of the dick!

6 plugs cost £29.52 delivered from Euro Car Parts.

Comment

Not for NGK's..... these BMW plugs are manufactured by NGK and coded PKR7A if you look at the photo.

Cheapest you can get the NGKs at europarts is £60+.....on ebay £50+

I am sure the cheaper Bosch are OK but I would rather use the opportunity to get the NGKs for the same money.

Thanks for your input and dick swinging all the same

Comment

Bosch were the named OE supplier for the 3.0 M3. The Y5DDC plugs that went in that engine are also Porsche's OE fitment for their 911 GT3.

So what if NGK were the named OE supplier for the 3.2?

I think that Bosch know what they are doing when it comes to making spark plugs. Perhaps no more than NGK (or Champion, Denso, whoever), but brand snobbery over spark plugs is rather constipated IMHO.

Comment

Is the 3.0 plug the same as the 3.2 plug though? as the 3.2 S54 is different to the 3.2 S50 etc.

Comment

Yes I think they are to be fair......same code for both on the NGK partfinder.

I am sure the Bosch plugs are fine and that the NGKs are not worth paying over the odds for.....but at the same money are a good buy for me.

Advantage of them being in BMW boxes is that when I come to getting my inspection II carried out if I go with a stealer (or indy for that matter) I'll supply these and save myself at least double what I paid for them with no such arguments of suitability etc

Comment

http://www.ngkpartfinder.co.uk/car_c...=M3&engine=all

Comment

Working...
                X