This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear Top mounts

Hi, I.m Chris a new member Thanks to Paul Warren on a brilliant work sheet. I don't think i would on done it with out his help. Thanks again
    Chris Turner.;)
    Chris

Comment

Good guide, will need to do this soon!

Comment

Just used this to remove my rear trim in prep for its new suspension - brilliant write-up, thanks a lot Paul (not sure you're on here much now though)!
        2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Spooks,if and when you remove the partitioning behind the seats,the black plastic covering the screws are number plate screw covers,cheap enough!

Comment

Originally posted by kwoffa View Post
            Spooks,if and when you remove the partitioning behind the seats,the black plastic covering the screws are number plate screw covers,cheap enough!
            That's what I thought, should be picking up all the trim pieces I need to put in back together on Thurs - seems the Stealer who did the rear top mounts before I bought the car either broke or lost half of them!
            2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Made this thread sticky for anyone having the pleasure of removing the boot trim

Comment

Comment

Over 16 years later and I'm benefitting from pdw write up. Totally forgot what order I removed everything in. Lifesaver

Comment

Working...
                  X