Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally.......Delivery of Sytner-Leicester`s Steel Grey S54......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally.......Delivery of Sytner-Leicester`s Steel Grey S54......

Well Gentleman,

I am finally a member of the Club.........

I took delivery today of the Steel Grey S54 at Sytners, got the train down full of nerves and trepidation. Hoping the car would live up to my expectations....

I couldnt believe it when i pulled alongside the Delivery Bay and she was standing there....what a sight, absolutely Mint condition, as close to new as you could ever get.....

Way, way, way beyond my expectations......Well done BMW..

I have got to say a big thankyou to Kevin Meakin who took the whole process under his wing and gave the car his personal attention, he collects old cars and knows how much these kind of cars mean to their owners. Everything was treated with SupaGard, leather was waxed, wheels were as new, all the history was collated.... it was just incredible. I feel very fortunate, to own such a beutiful piece of engineering.

The help and advise everyone has given me on the Forum has culminated in a very special end product......Thanks everyone, most appreciated......

Now I can finally put a foot note to my posts..........
    Sytners BMW-Steel Grey S54-Red/Black Leather-Totally Standard.....

Well done my friend... xmas has well and truely come early for you.
    Takes me back to the day I picked mine up after waiting for a eternity for the cheque to clear!

Comment

congrats and welcome to the club!!!!

Comment

Pleased then?

Comment

Awesome. I think I speak for everyone here when I say WE WANT PHOTOS!

:)

Comment

Comment

Congrats mate. Rememeber the day i collected mine...................both of mine.
              EX: S50 Black with Kyalami Orange/Black Leather. Becker Bluetooth/Ipod HU.
              Now: S50 Black/Black with Ap Racing brakes and Race logic

Comment

Enjoy. I must say collecting one's MC and driving away as a new owner is a joyous day.

Now all you need to do is work out how to operate a camera !!!
                Col N.
                Life is not a rehearsal !

Porsche Cayenne S
                ex Audi S4 Avant
                ex 2001 S54 Titanium, Black
                ex Porsche 968

Comment

Originally posted by ZiggyCol View Post
                  Enjoy. I must say collecting one's MC and driving away as a new owner is a joyous day.

Now all you need to do is work out how to operate a camera !!!

Ok, ok, ok- I get the picture....!!! Will post some pics ASAP....

Comment

Congrats :) Nice early Xmas pressie!

Comment

Well fella`s the time has come, pictures of my new MC- what a beauty....

soooo cooooool................

Comment

Very nice

Comment

yeah...not bad

Comment

Only joking, looks awesome, loving the steel grey with red interior, VERY nice!!

Comment

Loving that colour, never thought i would say this but its NEARLY as nice as black!

Looks fantastic mate. I hope you are not shy as everyone will be looking as you drive past.

I never realised how much attantion they get until i was following Ever88 in his and you see people just stopping and turning round for a look. Not many sub £40k cars get this sort of attention.
                              EX: S50 Black with Kyalami Orange/Black Leather. Becker Bluetooth/Ipod HU.
                              Now: S50 Black/Black with Ap Racing brakes and Race logic

Comment

Working...
                              X