Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silverstone Classic 2012 (Z3MC pics, and few other Z's!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silverstone Classic 2012 (Z3MC pics, and few other Z's!)

some MC pics (and Z4MC, hairdressers + few other related's below too!)

was in the middle of taking pics, till spooks come along and interrupted me!

after got chatting, kind of forgot i had a camera, and didnt remember take anymore.

was hoping to take one of each, but sorry if i didnt get a snap of your car

Click here to email me

last lot:

john, tried to take a pic of you on the move, but seems you were going too fast to get the whole car in shot!

Click here to email me

Comment

and a few crap vids:

after watching them! they appear to be very crap.
      bad cameraman.

Click here to email me

Comment

Originally posted by indy View Post
        some MC pics (and Z4MC, hairdressers + few other related's below too!)

was in the middle of taking pics, till spooks come along and interrupted me!

after got chatting, kind of forgot i had a camera, and didnt remember take anymore.

was hoping to take one of each, but sorry if i didnt get a snap of your car
        Ha Ha, sorry! I do however think it was actually Dave P who finally put you off your stride!
        2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Another Estoril with red interior ,

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by indy View Post

john, tried to take a pic of you on the move, but seems you were going too fast to get the whole car in shot!
              It's definitely a VERY quick car and the camera never lies, except speed cameras.
              /// Exdos ///
              "Men who try the impossible and fail spectacularly are infinitely superior to those who reach for nothing and succeed" --Napoleon Bonapart

Comment

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
                Ha Ha, sorry! I do however think it was actually Dave P who finally put you off your stride!

Originally posted by dave p View Post
                Another Estoril with red interior
                good combo!

Originally posted by exdos View Post
                It's definitely a VERY quick car and the camera never lies, except speed cameras.
                thanks for letting me have a poke around it! made a little list of things i found wrong for you to go through, including the rear badge placement (!)

Click here to email me

Comment

forgot to ask you to check my rear badge good to meet you again mate

did you get a picture of the e36m3 with the csl steering wheel fitted in the bmwcc area ?
                  [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

saw this on youtube,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqNKg...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                      Isn't that "our" Exdos featuring?!
                      2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Great pictures, looks as though everybody had a brilliant day. All you need now Indy is a MC, so you can set a really good example and get the badges and number plates spot on!!

I know someone who does a good line in Shadow Chrome Wheels aswell.
                        Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
                        2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
                        1986 M635
                        1985 E28 M5
                        1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Working...
                        X