Silverstone Classic Forum meet 2018 poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silverstone Classic Forum meet 2018 poll

I need to contact Silverstone in the next couple of weeks to apply for a display area for next years Classic but due to the lack of interest so far I thought I would try and gauge the interest level via a poll. If we don't get at least 15 members saying yes then I may not bother putting the effort into organising a forum only area. No commitment to going if you do vote yes as I know much can change over the next few months.
    Good chance of attending
    89.47%
    may attend but will see nearer the time
    10.53%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Dave P; 04-09-2017, 06:36 PM.

Count me in.
    S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

It would be nice to go Dave, just difficult to gauge what's happening with family/holidays etc that far ahead. Please count me in at this stage.
      I still wonder if we should arrange an informal northwest meet at some point as well.
      Thanks for all the great work on the forum
      S54 M Coupe
      D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

Originally posted by Seca Blue View Post
        Count me in.
        Originally posted by Howiez View Post
        It would be nice to go Dave, just difficult to gauge what's happening with family/holidays etc that far ahead. Please count me in at this stage.
        I still wonder if we should arrange an informal northwest meet at some point as well.
        Thanks for all the great work on the forum

Please add your names to the poll

Comment

I'm up for it Dave

Comment

I think I was the first one to vote on this & I'm definitely up for going in 2018. Initially good response lets hope we get a quite a few more so Dave can go ahead with next years booking.
            Come on folks let's get some more names down.
            Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
            2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
            1986 M635
            1985 E28 M5
            1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

I'd be keen and have voted.
              Out: 99 S50 Titan Silver V876 KKO
              In: 98 S50 Estoril.......

Comment

Nearly there Dave!!
                Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
                2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
                1986 M635
                1985 E28 M5
                1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

I will contact Silverstone next week and apply for a forum display and 20th Anniversary track parade

Comment

dependant on how many cars you'd like there, it might be worth putting a sticky of this thread in the general section. 20th anniversary should be a big deal.
                    Out: 99 S50 Titan Silver V876 KKO
                    In: 98 S50 Estoril.......

Comment

Originally posted by h4pry View Post
                      dependant on how many cars you'd like there, it might be worth putting a sticky of this thread in the general section. 20th anniversary should be a big deal.
                      The more cars that attend the better and yes good idea about putting it in the general section also

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                        I will contact Silverstone next week and apply for a forum display and 20th Anniversary track parade
                        Great stuff Dave - thanks again for all the efforts.
                        S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Many thanks to all those who have voted I will apply again for a dedicated forum display in 2018

Comment

Missed this but I'd definitely be up for it, assuming the date doesn't clash with my boys hectic social lives....
                            2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

I will start a new thread after I apply next week for a display area but here's the latest from Silverstone,

http://mailchi.mp/silverstoneclassic...3?e=ecc9d12969

Comment

Working...
                              X