Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European Classic Touring Club

Hi all,

A couple of events coming up in '17 which I'd like to draw members' attention to. I did last year's Spring Classic in my MC - it'd be good to have some more!

European Classic Touring Club Springtime Classic 2017
    21-23rd April 2017
    In the absence of the MSA Spring Classic this year, the ECTC's Spring tour will be based around two nights at the Heythrop Park Hotel in Oxfordshire, from 21-23rd April. We will be driving on some of the most scenic open roads in the heart of England, and visiting a wide variety of attractions from stately homes to motorsport venues. Please email tours@europeanclassicclub.co.uk for more information, or take a look at www.europeanclassicclub.co.uk
    Book now to avoid the waiting list!

European Classic Touring Club Euroclassic 2017
    2-8th September 2017
    This September's ECTC Euroclassic will be heading to sunny northern Spain, touring from the beautiful Picos Europa across to the Pyrenees and the corner of south-western France before following the coast back to Santander. Highlights will include Fuente Dé, Burgos, Lerma, Pamplona and Pau, with a chance to drive around the spectacular Pau Arnos circuit. The tour entry includes a fully-detailed route book, rally plate and group dinners on two nights, with the services of an accommodation agency to help plan your hotels. The ECTC is an MSA-recognized club and the event is organized by officials who organized and ran, for over 20 years, the 'blue riband' MSA Euroclassic. Any classic or interesting modern car is welcome, with Britassist breakdown for recalcitrant cars and even an event doctor for crews. Please email tours@europeanclassicclub.co.uk for more information, or take a look at www.europeanclassicclub.co.uk

Roger
Working...
X