• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I veiw most days but as mentioned by others only log in when posting

Comment

Originally posted by Jon_Bmw View Post
      I suspect a lot of people are like me;

They only log in when they want to post something. I just browse without logging in normally. I might only post something 4 times a year so I won't count for 8 months in the year.

I view most days though. Mainly the for sale and general discussion forums.
      Originally posted by itsgot4pipesdaddy View Post
      ----- ditto -----
      Originally posted by David z coupe View Post
      I veiw most days but as mentioned by others only log in when posting
      You should all check the "keep logged in" button, or whatever it says, saves you typing your details in and also keep the numbers up
      2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

I'm logged in every time, but i think, i look one times a week to check news or nice pics ...

I think, here reading a lot of people which are located out of Great Britain...

A good forum for M Coupe freaks, as it should be
        greets Michi

Comment

I wonder how many 'active' members are like me. I became an ex-owner a couple of years ago but still dip in regularly to view the forum even though I rarely post. I guess once an MC owner always an MC enthusiast!
          Col N.
          Life is not a rehearsal !

Porsche Cayenne S
          ex Audi S4 Avant
          ex 2001 S54 Titanium, Black
          ex Porsche 968

Comment

I view the forum at least once a day but usually don’t log in unless i comment.

I kind of like how this forum has small numbers as it keeps the nonsense down.

A lot of knowledgeable people within the small numbers on this forum which is rare. Larger forums seem to have a lot of keyboard warriors that know very little about a lot.
            Previous: Silver s50 Mc
            Previous: Yellow s50 Mc
            -------------------------------------------
            Current: Estoril S50 Mc

Comment

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
              You should all check the "keep logged in" button, or whatever it says, saves you typing your details in and also keep the numbers up
              That's what I do so much easier, especially if I'm viewing on my old iPhone which hasn't a particularly large screen and it would be fiddly typing login details.
              Usually looking on here most days, more frequently if there is an interesting thread getting a lot of attention.
              Even when I was in between my first & second coupes (over a 3 year gap) running a E46 M3 I was still a regular visitor just as ZiggyCol has stated he still looks in here.
              Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
              2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
              1986 M635
              1985 E28 M5
              1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Just logged on to show I'm still here!

Comment

Still here!

Click here to email me

Comment

Originally posted by greenelekta View Post
                    Just logged on to show I'm still here!
                    Originally posted by indy View Post
                    Still here!
                    ................................ ..

Comment

not here im an optical illusion
                      [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

I think the forums are excellent and agree with many of the above points. Dave, don't lose heart, its great.

Comment

I dont get the impression Mr P is loosing heart at all..its just his OCD spilling out onto the site !

Comment

Im the same in that I check most days but tend to just use the "Todays Posts" to see most things. Ive just signed in and got it to keep me logged in now. Will need to update my thread as well as done a few things to the car since last update.

Comment

Originally posted by alanw89 View Post
                              Im the same in that I check most days but tend to just use the "Todays Posts" to see most things. Ive just signed in and got it to keep me logged in now. Will need to update my thread as well as done a few things to the car since last update.
                              You may have been spotted recently?

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18405

Comment

Still active too, but even though I've owned my MC for nearly 2 years, I still feel like a newbie here!

Honestly, that feeling might have something to do with the naturally smaller number of forum members that are super senior all already knowing each other. Couple on here that are good at responding when I've tried to spark up threads etc, and I agree with the comment about more meets/events.

I might not have the wealth of knowledge some people here possess, and I may ask stupidly obvious questions from time to time but I like to get involved and will continue to do so :)

…something that may take a back seat come springtime as we're expecting another baby. Expect radio silence for a week or two followed by randomly timed early morning posts as I struggle to stay entertained during new-baby solidarity!
                                S50 M Coupe

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X