2000 Z3M coupe / 1999 Z3M roadster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 Z3M coupe / 1999 Z3M roadster

I am putting both my Z3M roadster and coupe up for sale in the next couple of weeks . This is just a heads up as I need to get a mot done on both and the coupe is going in to the detailers . You can view the roadster on www.spiderve.com this is the detailer I use . The roadster is not a garage queen it's done 148000 but drives perfect and as I said will have a new mot , looking for £8000. The coupe is very clean and will be having a full detail like I had done on my Porsche 930 on the same site so will look very good , it's done 87000 silver with black and red leather , pictures and further details when finished but feel free to contact.

Hi I saw this message on the other forum, have to say the Roadster is very well priced, should sell in no time. Will the coupe be the same?

Just out of interest, why are you selling such an awesome collection?

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

There are a couple of things that need doing on the roadster body ,perfectly ok but not 100% it's a honest car drives well and goes
      Well , had plenty of money spent over the years, the coupe is very clean and will look really well after detail, if anyone looks at my Porsche 930 on the site you will see there will be plenty of before and after photos to view, it goes In on the 4th may price will be just shy of 30000 but will be open to people's opion when done, selling as just brought another property and I will be doing some works that need funding. Don't get to drive them all so just going to keep Porsche and hopefully drive that

Comment

Z3m roadster now sold , detailing on coupe is delayed for a week as he had Not finished my mates 993. Car is having mot next week so comprehensive photos wil be available and full ad will be posted in two weeks . Have been looking at the market and will be looking for £26500 . I do believe the last two owners
        We're forum members so I'm sure many of you will know the car.
        Any pre add questions please ask
        Regards
        Dale

Comment

Working...
        X