No announcement yet.

Origins of your Username

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A combination of 3 letters (ZGY) from the reg. of my fist motorbike and my name - obvious really !
    Col N.
    Life is not a rehearsal !

Porsche Cayenne S
    ex Audi S4 Avant
    ex 2001 S54 Titanium, Black
    ex Porsche 968

Comment

Mines from my number plate I had at the time.. OO1005 was a 21st present from my parents - it had previously been my mothers for about 40 years.. Just a shame that 2 years later I emigrated!
      BMW /// M3 Coupe 08, Silverstone II
      ex BMW /// M Coupe 00, Estoril, exdos exhausts , KWV3..

Comment

mine is my name...its the same on most forums - otherwise I keep forgetting the different log in names.

2005, E46 M3 Carbon Black
        2007, X3 3.0d M Sport

Comment

Mines from when someone got my name completely wrong and I received a letter addressed to a Mr Camel Sham. Liked it so kept it.
          Kaval Shah
          Camelsham
          sigpic
          Looking for my next ZMC
          Previous car - Oxford Green/Black, S54 ..

Comment

Originally posted by camelsham View Post
            Mines from when someone got my name completely wrong and I received a letter addressed to a Mr Camel Sham. Liked it so kept it.
            Kaval Shah
            Excellent ;)

Comment

Spent 7+ years working at Aston Martin, 'trundling' about in a range of fast cars!
              The M Coupe ... For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

Now ... S54: Sapphire Black/Black-Black/HK+6/Cruise/Sun Roof/H~Lamp wash///ACS Road Suspension/Rogue Engineering rear top mounts/Braided clutch hose
              RIP ... S50: Artic Silver/Black-Grey/HK+6/Cruise/Side 'bags/Grad Tint///ACS Short Shift/Strong Strut/K&N/HIDs & Angels

Comment

A few new owners on here at the min so don't be shy, explain all!
                2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Was at the Frankfurt motor show one year with a bunch of car dealers,one included Henry from Eagle e types and was standing at a bar.and one of my mates shouted "OY Kwoffa what do you want" i am a hairdresser...and has just stuck with me...bleedin saaf londners!!!

Comment

be interesting to know what's the reasoning behind this guys username

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/member.php?u=1278

Click here to email me

Comment

Originally posted by kwoffa View Post
                      Was at the Frankfurt motor show one year with a bunch of car dealers,one included Henry from Eagle e types and was standing at a bar.and one of my mates shouted "OY Kwoffa what do you want" i am a hairdresser...and has just stuck with me...bleedin saaf londners!!!
                      Top! I admire your honesty as well!
                      2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Originally posted by indy View Post
                        be interesting to know what's the reasoning behind this guys username

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/member.php?u=1278
                        Hmmm yeah, lets hope they're not coming to Silverstone!

Comment

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
                          Top! I admire your honesty as well!
                          should have bought a roadster!!!

Click here to email me

Comment

Never liked the roadster's,and my job has several perk's well normally two per client!!!

Comment

Never liked the roadster's,and my job has several perk's well normally two per client!!!
                              Plus the staff you take on?!

Comment

You Got it Spooks....

Comment

Working...
                                X