X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silverstone Classic 2017, 21/22/23 July

Tickets now on sale for 2017's Classic.

http://us12.campaign-archive2.com/?u...d&e=ecc9d12969

Last edited by Dave P; 05-11-2016, 11:12 AM.

Have you had the opportunity to follow up with organisers ref getting a z3mcoupe stand for next year Dave?
    1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Ian_C View Post
      Have you had the opportunity to follow up with organisers ref getting a z3mcoupe stand for next year Dave?
      No I haven't had the time to be honest
      Last edited by Dave P; 17-11-2016, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
        No I haven't had the time to be honest .
        Good call on the anniversary - we'd probably get a parade lap too if we asked. Might be worth some initial comms with organisers to get the ball rolling for 2018. I'm more than happy to help out with this, perhaps we can aim for the most coupes at a single event in the U.K?
        Last edited by Dave P; 17-11-2016, 02:32 PM.
        1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

I'll probably go to Silverstone next year on Saturday & Sunday as usual.
          Most likely do Newby Hall - 7th May and Corbridge - early July aswell. Also the Zedfest at Shepshed(20th August) could be worth looking at for a change.

The 2018 Silverstone Classic event with it being the Coupes anniversary would be a definite date for all M Coupe owners to aim for.

Come on then lets aim for breaking the record - 67 to beat!!
          Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
          2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
          1986 M635
          1985 E28 M5
          1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Not sure if the record of 67 will ever get beaten with the way the interest of these cars has changed over the last few years with many not seeing the light of day except on rare occasions but the

20 year anniversary is probably a good reason to try and get a large number all together again.

Comment

I'll give it a miss next year
              Wouldn't mind meeting somewhere else

Any one tried car fast north ?
              [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

Originally posted by ragerover View Post
                I'll give it a miss next year
                Wouldn't mind meeting somewhere else

Any one tried car fast north ?
                Went with the BMWCCGB a couple of years ago. Good show but very difficult to get a club stand. Lots to see and do with plenty of non-car stuff for wives/girlfriends/kids too.
                1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

CarFest is usually good, but I heard it's got very popular/busy (I went to the first one at Chomondley Castle) and it was an excellent quality show.

Might give next year at SC a miss, but would def be up for a more Coupe-focused 2018; there was loads of other space we could have had (like the old bit of track that was empty we have previously used).

Comment

Thread closed please use this one instead,

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19226

Comment

Working...
                    X