rear brake lines,front wishbones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear brake lines,front wishbones

Just had my MOT done.and it was mentioned i should replace my rear brake lines,anybody sourced braided ones? if so where from ?

Also best and cheapest place to get a pair of lower wishbone arms from obviously complete.It is only one with a slight amount of play so i will replace both sides...TIA Mel.

I think BMW dealer only (or equivalent OE parts supplier) for the wishbones. I stumped up for one when I had a bit of play in the outer ball joint.

By rear brake lines, did they mean the hard lines or the hoses? If the hoses I got a set of Goodridge(?) braided hoses; they do a black coated braided hose which looks quite stock but is braided inside with a black silicone/plastic overlay. Not really in to the stainless braided hoses, red lowering springs and yellow dampers look!

Comment

Cheers Chris.
      I did think the wishbones was gonna be Dealer only,,Regarding the rear hose ,,,its from the caliper to the first conection not very long but the end going up from the caliper are a bit manky...so where do i get the replacement from.if you have a better solution or i will stick with OEM too. ?

Comment

These are the ones I have with the black coating;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3715235289...196&rmvSB=true

Product code SBW1001-4C-BK

Comment

Cheers mate

Comment

Working...
          X