This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Last edited by Dave P; 24-06-2012, 08:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dave p View Post
        Those wheels are giving me a special feeling...
        S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

• Comment

• Those tyre marks look M Coupe width!

Joe
            2002 BMW M Coupe (S54) in Sapphire Black with Imola Red Interior @ OEM+ Spec **Now with Wheels** **SOLD**

Need a holiday? Click here!

Comment

Why wasn't this one in the calendar!!!

Comment

• My first post (hello)

Hi all. I attempted to register on this site a couple of years ago but didn't think it worked. I tried to register today and it recognised my email address. I met a few enthusiast's at a BMW meet at the River Dart Country park in the UK a couple of years ago.

Anyway, here are a few pic's from my trip to Switzerland and Stelvio in Italy. I hope they come out ok. I have had to compress them and they look small when viewing on my computer but appear to be the only way to upload them.
                Attached Files

Comment

• mine suspension
                  www.fastdrive.org
                  S50 black/black-red In Rome
                  Front BBK Stoptech Red+Eibach Sway Bars+Kw Clubsport Whit Camber plates+Weichers Strutbar+Agk Urethane front Silent Block & differential Bushing+Tuner Motorposrt Alluminium Rear Mount+Hamann Exaust

Comment

• Originally posted by Yardy View Post
                    Hi all. I attempted to register on this site a couple of years ago but didn't think it worked. I tried to register today and it recognised my email address. I met a few enthusiast's at a BMW meet at the River Dart Country park in the UK a couple of years ago.

Anyway, here are a few pic's from my trip to Switzerland and Stelvio in Italy. I hope they come out ok. I have had to compress them and they look small when viewing on my computer but appear to be the only way to upload them.
                    hi and welcome to the forum- post wise anyway ,
                    slightly bigger pictures, anymore details of your coupe?

Comment

• Hi Yardy,

welcome to the forum, I was at the River Dart meet a couple of years back so may well have met you if I remember there was four MCs there that day.
                      Jim.

2000 S50 Estoril
                      KW V3, Eisenmanns, Simota, G-Power, Wiechers Strut Brace, Whalen SM, HIDs, Angel Eyes.

Comment

• dave p / Jimmer

Hi both, thanks for the response.

dave p - I have some good quality photo's but I'm using Microsoft Office Picture Manager and it compresses the files to a web based format. The originals are in JPEG format and around 3MB each. Any suggestions for me to upload better quality? The site seems to allow 19.5KB.

Re the car, I bought it in 2006 with 7k miles on it. It now has 26K miles on it. It's a nice example and I store it in a garage. I use a 1997 306 diesel for daily commute to work which I think is about to die on me so the Coupe might have to be used a little more regularly soon!

Since I have had it, I drove it through Switzerland and dipped into Italy (the top gear Stelvio route) and my wife bought me an arranged trip to the Nurburgring in 2009 so its done a few laps of the ring also. I wasn't too sure about taking it initially but glad I did as it was great....and came back safe and sound! (I have a feeling member 'C_W' might have done the same)

Jimmer - I think we did meet?! I parked my car out of the main field as I wasn't sure of what was going on when I first arrived. If it was you, we talked about our cars.

Comment

• most people use a site like flickr/photobucket/tinypic etc for easy uploading of pictures, the forum gallery can be used but the picture size is limited. great looking low mileage z3mc!.

Comment

Typical carbon fibre fitment, nothing fits as well as OEM steel.
                            .-=[ Kenny ]=-.
                            1999 BMW M Coupe 10.775 @ 134.35 mph w/1.600 60' (Best 136.07 mph) - pass made 25th August 2004.

Watch my drag racing movies on YouTube.

My stuff for sale

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by jrsmooth View Post
                                Those tyre marks look M Coupe width!

Joe
                                check out the video .......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE62B_wDa-s&fmt=22

Comment

Working...
                                X