V2RY M number plate for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V2RY M number plate for sale

After years looking at this forum, I always liked the pics of a black S50 with 'V8RY M' as a number plate and saw another with 'V3RY M'.

Having finally got myself a black S50 this year, I was looking for a similar plate and saw 'V2RY M' (V2 RYM if you adhere to spacing etc) was available for sale and was gutted that my Nov 98 coupe wasn't able to have it due to DVLA rules stating that the car cannot be older than the plate. (plate is nov 1st 1999)

I decided to buy V2RY M anyway, thinking it would be a good M plate for any M BMW and maybe it was under valued.

So, I have it for sale if anyone is interested. I have listed it on www.regtransfers.com and they have stuck their premium on it at £850+£80 transfer fee which is a bit steep in my opinion with them adding their margin.

However, if anyone on the forum is interested, I would accept offers around £600. I think there is an £80 transfer fee to factor in too.

I posted this plate on M3cutters, thinking there would be more potential M owners on there and proceeded to get trolled so hopefully fellow M coupe owners will be more reasonable :)

I have attached some pics of the V3RY M and V8RY M so you get an idea of what the plate would look like, still gutted it won't go on mine!

Please Pm me if anyone is interested.

Thanks
    Last edited by 4xhausts; 18-06-2018, 03:38 PM.

It's a nice plate, GLWTS

Comment

Thanks Rags, I saw you were on the M3cutters thread too when I put it up there

No interest from any forum members so far, I am open to offers if anyone thinks it's a good M plate.

Comment

The original 2 plates look good
        Yours looks OK
        I think the price is way too steep

Bring it down you will get a lot of offers
        [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

Thanks for the comments, as I said I am open to offers.

If someone paid the £80 transfer fee, i'd accept offers around £500.

Comment

Last bump for this....

I'd accept £425.

Just want rid of it before xmas

Comment

Last ditch attempt at getting this shifted before xmas....

£300 (+the £80 transfer fee)

Comment

Working...
              X