Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New, very happy, Imola owners!

Morning all,

Long time lurker and intermittent poster here, but me and my partner finally took the plunge this week and bought a '99 Imola Red Z3MC. It has been an ambition for her to own one since they were launched, so as you can imagine she is over the moon, as am I having owned a number of performance BMWs in the past.

Obviously we are very early in to the ownership experience but all good so far, went out for a nice drive to a country pub last night and had the first instance of interested onlookers pouring all over it when parked, which was very nice!

It's an honest car that has enough bits and bobs for us to improve upon in the years to come, which of course is part of the fun!

I'm going to attempt to post some pictures but need to get photobucket sorted first...

Cheers,
    Pad
    Last edited by brightonpad; 11-05-2017, 07:55 AM.

Welcome to the gang :)

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

Congratulations!

The right time of year to get out there and enjoy it
      2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Thanks, yes hopefully we are in for a great summer so it can be used as much as possible...

Trying photos again...

Cheers!
        Pad
        Last edited by brightonpad; 11-05-2017, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Welcome Pad
          1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Cheers!

Comment

Looks like a nice original condition car, had a M roadster in that colour which I liked a lot (not as much as silver though!!!).

Enjoy.
              S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Looks great

Comment

Thanks guys, just got a delivery from Cleanyourcar so tomorrow it will be seeing the business end of my rotary polisher and hopefully out to the Breakfast meet at Ockham on Sunday morning!!! Roll on the weekend!!

Pad

Comment

Nice choice of colour 😏

Comment

Fellow imola owner.

What is this meet tomorrow (near Woking I assume) I am in the process of replacing the o rings on my vanos so won't be able to bring it but could bring my AMG.

Comment

Hi Rags,

It's at the Black Swan in Ockham near Leatherhead, starts at 8 but we aren't going to get there until 10, although woken up to rain this morning so will only go if that clears...

Cheers
                        Pad

Comment

Decision made, we are going... maybe see you there..

Cheers

Comment

I have a hangover so no chance.

When my MC is running again (next weekend) then I will attend the next one.

Enjoy.

Comment

Haha, I did wonder considering the time you posted!!! It was a good meet, I'll stick some photos up later. We can't do June but will do July definitely..

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X