X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasone View Post
    Maahny needing your help please!!!!

Needing help with S50 B32 tune with this same mac box

I had a spare S50 ecu tuned with alpha N by a person in Poland.

Not happy with the tune, car runs like a complete dog, shakes and lumpy idle..

all sensors have been changed , vanos overhauled , everything is brand new on the car.. what can be done to fix this rough idle and still keep the Mac airbox?

appreciate any help.

Maahny isn't active on the forum anymore I'm afraid

Comment

I am looking at getting this done when i take delivery of my mc in a few weeks.
      I have just contacted mac motoren on fb for details.

Was the base alpha n tune you received from mac motoren or someone else?
      Wouldnt there be companies out there that have done maps on the alpha n software to suit s50 engines. Could these be downloaded onto another alpha n for this mod or is it not as straightforward as that?

Im asking because i will most probably run it with an air pressure sensor as this sounds like the way to do it.

Can i also ask how much u paid for your airbox?

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
        I am looking at getting this done when i take delivery of my mc in a few weeks.
        I have just contacted mac motoren on fb for details.

Was the base alpha n tune you received from mac motoren or someone else?
        Wouldnt there be companies out there that have done maps on the alpha n software to suit s50 engines. Could these be downloaded onto another alpha n for this mod or is it not as straightforward as that?

Im asking because i will most probably run it with an air pressure sensor as this sounds like the way to do it.

Can i also ask how much u paid for your airbox?

Cheers!
        As per Dave's post above Maahny doesn't come on here anymore. He (Imran) runs a tuning company called Evolve in Luton if you want to call them.

Comment

System reboot for the carbon airbox!

Ok so im close to going ahead with a karbonious airbox with 200mm inlet hole.

This would be run with no MAF - this would be the way i would want it anyway.

What i do want to know is can someone actually tell me hpw to 'tune' it not just put a shit ebay chip in the factory seimens ecu?

Info please!!! Thanks

Comment

Can't Evolve help?

Comment

Forum member Chippy had this done on his S50 so may be worth looking at some of his old posts?

Comment

Working...
              X