No announcement yet.

Black S50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very pleased to hear this renovation project is going well for you. More pictures when you get the chance please!
    S50 M Coupe

sigpic

Comment

Can someone let me know the part numbers for the sound deadening on the boot floor , i need to order before work can commence on the repair to the floor,
      Cheers Chris.

Comment

Hi Chris. Part number 51488399040

Item16 shown here:
        http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts...56&hg=51&fg=70

It's about £40 IIRC
        S50 M Coupe

sigpic

Comment

Thanks mate, Ive ordered that part and it costs 46.28, i have been quoted around 400 for a repair on the floor at a quality body shop, the chap has done a few M3 E46s and he owns a low mile Z3.
          I will ask him to take pictures and will post them here.

Comment

£400 sounds like a good price. There will be more than a few on here interested to see how you get on.

Good luck with it all
            S50 M Coupe

sigpic

Comment

Here are some pictures of some other pictures of some of my other turds.

Comment

Floor repair photos

Comment

Looks like a tidy job... Better this than your arse falling out the back of it!

Comment

Nice to see that done. Boot floor repair is actually not that bigger deal really IMO......Worst bit is scraping off the sealing gunk!

Comment

I can never understand why when a cat d car comes up for sale , like my old one , panel damage and some expensive replacement parts , every one bleats on about it being a huge risk buying it , don't touch with a barge poll , but a car with repaired structual damage is a good buy
                      As Fok says , boot floor isn't a big job , but surely bolting some replacement panels on and spraying them the same colour is less of a job ?

Comment

Can someone share a link on how to remove the rear bumper, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by spooks1 View Post
                          Can someone share a link on how to remove the rear bumper, thanks.
                          not a M bumper but should be the same fitment

https://zroadster.org/articles/bmw-z...-procedure.56/

Comment

Cheers Dave

Comment

Not posted for a while, car is all good and i am gonna do a few little jobs like remove all arch liners and have a good clean behind,re align my bumper as i can see one of the plastic rivets is broken,and maybe have a little pop at replacing the throttle cable.

Comment

Working...
                              X