Paintwork required...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paintwork required...

...I returned to my MC in the works car park on Friday to discover a fence had decided it wanted to mate with it....

Needless to say I wasn't too impressed!

Trying to get quotes to repair it at the moment, which consists of the following needing paint: bonnet, nsr wing, mirror, rear bumper as well as the ns door to ensure it all blends in ok....

Fingers crossed the company who erected said randy fence are going to cover the bill, <fingers crossed>
    2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

I bet you was totally pissed at that ! i would have been,sorry to hear it,more sorry to see it... Randy Fence !! for f/// sake ! good luck with it all..

Comment

I bet your language was colourful when you saw that. Sorry to see that

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

Yep that is frustrating.

Is there a silver lining? Did the paint need any attention?

Given the extent of the panel repair and for future purposes I would stick with a BMW main dealer, albeit in my experience that doesn't guarantee an excellent job, however I believe their work comes with a lifetime warranty.

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

Who's is the fence, can you claim off them for it not been properly sandbagged?

Comment

Bugger!
            Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
            ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
            Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Nightmare

Comment

Looks ready for breaking to me, can I have the off side headlight please!
                S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Originally posted by KnightsG View Post
                  Yep that is frustrating.

Is there a silver lining? Did the paint need any attention?

Given the extent of the panel repair and for future purposes I would stick with a BMW main dealer, albeit in my experience that doesn't guarantee an excellent job, however I believe their work comes with a lifetime warranty.
                  There were a few bits that needed attention, so possibly....

Originally posted by ian View Post
                  Looks ready for breaking to me, can I have the off side headlight please!
                  It's not been written off, well not just yet anyway
                  2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Working...
                  X