Z4 sdrive ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z4 sdrive ???

Whats the thoughts on the Z4 SDRIVE ??? I think they are a great looking car,albeit with limited boot space,3.5 twin turbo ??thoughts please..thinking

A little lacking in character in my opinion (it's only a 3 litre, not 3.5). Why not get the Z4M Coupe and complete the set (Z3MC and Z4MC)? I've just sold my Ruby Black Z4M Coupe and they did look good next to each other in the garage!! Although I never really used it, I do miss it being there... but the garage space will be well filled!!
    S54 Black / Imola. S50 Titan / Black. And some bits from Stuttgart.

Comment

I think they look great too, espeically in white. An Sdrive 35i semi auto would be really nice, 4.somthing to 60 stock and I bet only a remap away from serious power.

Comment

CW.. Those are my thoughts to Chris i do not like the front of the Z4 M Coupe... i am thinking of a change.

Comment

I think they both look nice but it's a different type of car IMO, the Z4M is more raw, the newer Z4 folding hardtop is more fast cruiser IMO.

Comment

There's a review in the January edition of BMW Car

Comment

I would personally spend my money on a good Z3MR, as a stable mate for the MC.
              S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

I guess after 10 years of ownership,i am getting the urge for a change,ive loved my ten years of my little car,but needing something a bit newer,while my car has had most things done to it,just wanting a change.

Comment

10 years is good going mate It's understandable that you're considering a change. Tough act to follow mind.
                  Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
                  ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
                  Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Tony don't i know it...

Comment

kwoffa, there is nothing like a MC. You will regret getting rid!!
                      S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

I've had mine since 2005. When the Z4M Coupe came out and was getting a bit cheaper about 5 or 6yrs ago I thought about swapping to one but now I've had it so long it feels like it's gone past the point of selling, and it seems to be getting more "special" the older it gets - as does it's value (rarity and monetary) - it doesn't make sense to sell now.

I took it out last week and was followed lane to lane by someone in a yellow Leon who had been travelling at around 60 but sped up as I went past and followed me for a few miles. And then later that same day at some services I came back to the car and someone was taking photos of it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by c_w View Post
                          I took it out last week and was followed lane to lane by someone in a yellow Leon who had been travelling at around 60 but sped up as I went past and followed me for a few miles. And then later that same day at some services I came back to the car and someone was taking photos of it!!!
                          Similar thing for me at the weekend - parked up at a retail park and spotted a guy wandering round looking and taking piccies of the coupe. The car just feels so special, that's difficult to quantify and/or replace.
                          1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by kwoffa View Post
                            Whats the thoughts on the Z4 SDRIVE ??? I think they are a great looking car,albeit with limited boot space,3.5 twin turbo ??thoughts please..thinking
                            3.5 twin turbo is a cracking motor
                            Mrs rage has a 135 with the same motor really god and pulls like a train
                            pretty piss poor on juice though and as an every day would drink you out of house n home

nice looking car though
                            [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

Rage...those sort of comments i apreciate mate

Comment

Working...
                              X